Australian Football Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a link to the afc 23 discord?

I don't know what's up with the other link. I just copied it over. Once you get in to the AFC Discord then you should see the other one in the General channel.

Sent from my vivo 1937 using Tapatalk

Really enjoying it! Only got through 1 season but seems to be all running pretty smoothly the only issues I’ve had so far is the high amount of good players have low potential and just falling off the map and there isn’t any way to edit potential, apart from that loving it 🙂

Really enjoying it! Only got through 1 season but seems to be all running pretty smoothly the only issues I’ve had so far is the high amount of good players have low potential and just falling off the map and there isn’t any way to edit potential, apart from that loving it 🙂
mate told me the player ratings dont matter to the overall result, seems bizarre.

but also maybe why my scouts are telling me to play players with like sub 60 ratings with no potential.

Glad everyone is enjoying the game so far.

mate told me the player ratings dont matter to the overall result, seems bizarre.

but also maybe why my scouts are telling me to play players with like sub 60 ratings with no potential.

Player ratings absolutely matter for the overall result, I think there was some confusion on the discord because the player's overall skill is not used in the simulation of match results, it's just a weighted average based on the player's attributes and position..

I have added a mod that allows you to play any VFL/AFL season from 1965 to 2022.
I used 1965 as a starting point because that is when stats began to get collected on more than just goals and behinds.
It is not 100% perfect because it randomises some data that was not easily available like positions and a few attributes but it does include each player's full stats history. It also includes a draft file so that historical players enter the draft just before they made their debuts.
You can download the file from the Modding channel at the AFC23 Discord - link is a few posts up.

Hows the management side of things with this game in terms of drafts, injuries, trades?

Thanks

Hows the management side of things with this game in terms of drafts, injuries, trades?

Thanks
It has all the drafts, an off-season for trades and free agents. Injuries happen. It's definitely the best afl management game out there ATM and is still being worked on, with patches and updates most weeks still. I recommend it for sure 👌

Is the database fixed? found a lot of errors with Fremantle players, Jye Amiss was 30 years old.

If this works there's a folder there with completely updated rosters. Just copy and paste all the files into your game data folder.

Just installed this tonight and had a bit of a tinker around with it, looks good, tanking the eagles ratings so it feels right.

One question, the mouse movement, is that shonky for everyone? Just seems a little slow, not sure if it's adjustable in game (mouse is fine for everything but this game).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back