Remove this Banner Ad

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
I wanted to create this thread so we can discuss various ghost stories across Australia

Has anyone heard of the Ghost of ANZAC Highway in Adelaide?? Apparently there was a family that died in a car crash on ANZAC Highway. People have claimed to have seen them when driving down Anzac Highway late at night. The car would drive right up next to them and the entire family would just stare at them with a sort of emotionless look. :oops:

The city on a Sunday night is about as ghost town as it gets.

HAHA so true.

Anyone heard of the Port Wakefield ghost?? There was a segment on the radio a few years ago discussing it. They even got calls from callers who claim to have seen him. Basically he's appears in Air Force uniform at the back of you car and asks for you to take him somewhere. You turn around to see if he's still there and he's gone. As well as people have seen him walking along Port Wakefield Rd.

i seem to recall a bad crash that took a family back in the 70's ( i think ) on Australia Day ( i'm pretty sure )

Unrelated but i saw my mates dad walking down the street about 3 kms from where he lived......2 weeks after he'd died on Byards Rd Happy Valley

i seem to recall a bad crash that took a family back in the 70's ( i think ) on Australia Day ( i'm pretty sure )

Unrelated but i saw my mates dad walking down the street about 3 kms from where he lived......2 weeks after he'd died on Byards Rd Happy Valley

From distance or up close??
I've experienced something like this. A woman that I knew died from Cancer and a few days after her death I was saw her driving her car. I actually had to stop on the side of the road to catch my breath. I was so shocked that I almost lost control of my car. I have goosebumps writing about it right now.

From distance or up close??
I've experienced something like this. A woman that I knew died from Cancer and a few days after her death I was saw her driving her car. I actually had to stop on the side of the road to catch my breath. I was so shocked that I almost lost control of my car. I have goosebumps writing about it right now.

Was less than 2 metres away from me....i knew it was him because he used to wear a bathrobe all the time , this guy had that very bathrobe on , was about 1am in the morning and it was a full moon , he was walking along looking up at it....needless to say i didn't stop to ask him how the after-life was going.

Used to live in Kapunda SA. Apparently it the most haunted town in Australia. Warwick Moss said so

Never saw nothing

* you Warwick!

Was less than 2 metres away from me....i knew it was him because he used to wear a bathrobe all the time , this guy had that very bathrobe on , was about 1am in the morning and it was a full moon , he was walking along looking up at it....needless to say i didn't stop to ask him how the after-life was going.

Wow that's creepy. I would have literally s**t myself lol. :p
did he just vanish later??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't happen to be friends with this grey?

EDIT: Youtube didn't work, embedding disabled apparently. Anyway greyhound's name is Hallucinate

Another Anzac Highway ghost story....People have reported to have spotted a girl with blood all over her on Anzac Highway near Glenelg. They'd pick her up to take her to the hospital and asked her what happened and she would answer. They'd then turn around and she isn't there anymore.

Used to live in Kapunda SA. Apparently it the most haunted town in Australia. Warwick Moss said so

Never saw nothing

**** you Warwick!
It's the cemetery that is supposedly haunted, not the actual town itself.

i didn't stick around to find out.

Wouldn't happen to be friends with this grey?

EDIT: Youtube didn't work, embedding disabled apparently. Anyway greyhound's name is Hallucinate

Stone cold sober , was broke ( as usual :D )

I'm a pretty firm believer in ghost don't exist, so it always bugs me when I hear sane people convinced they saw a ghost

My old man who is as straight as they come has a ghost story

I just assume people make connections and see things that aren't there, but that's the best I've got

to further ad to the story , another mate who'd never met my mates dad went to his house the first time ( after mates dad had passed ) , and asked someone after he'd left whether the deceased had a big " father christmas beard "
When told he DID have one and was asked why he'd asked , he said he saw him standing at the end of the hallway looking at him........

Adare House at Victor Harbor. Went to school camp there years ago. A beautiful house. Fairly old and Supposedly haunted. The hallways are long and creepy. I heard the odd bang and stuff. A guy in the same room swore that he saw shadows on the wall at night.

Kicking myself that I never went to the Julia Farr centre before they knocked it down. In the last few years they actually had security guarding it because so many teenagers used to go there at night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back