Competition Australian Gridiron League 2019 - Bidding Thread

Which logos do you like? (Can vote for more than one)

• Total voters

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades

(Logo voting options below)

The bidding process for the inaugural season of the Australian Gridiron League (AGL) has commenced

- Rules for bidding -

• Pick a location within Australia, not too fussed on realistic population but try keep it within reason (don't pick bloody Betoota!)
  • Bids will be approved on a first in, best dressed basis. Try to keep a lookout for the locations/colour combinations already chosen as this will make it easier for you to decide.
  • Follow this template:
Colours - (Primary/Secondary/Tertiary if applicable):

More details about the league will come out once we get more of an idea of the numbers but we have planned around having 10 teams give or take.

Planning to keep the bidding open for a week or two so we can give as much time for people to complete their NAFL submissions before focusing on this league. Also gives time for teams to play around with different templates to see what works.

So without further delay, let the bidding begin!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

El_Scorcho

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
I had fun with my Gold Coast Pirates identity in the flag comp and I reckon i'll carry it over if okay.

Moniker:
Pirates
Colours:
Light Blue, black, white

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Alright I think the logo matter is decided now. Once all the bidding is done I'll make a high quality version available as we are allowing recolours for the league logo.

caloschwaby

The One and Only
Jan 3, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Renegades, Packers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fancyscum

Lord Mayor of Swoop City
May 19, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide

caloschwaby

The One and Only
Jan 3, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Renegades, Packers
Happy to run this no matter how many numbers we get (currently 5 submissions + 1 potential [Spanna]). Even just as a proof of concept and to give you all an idea of how it'll work when we have a lot more time to work with and slot it in at a better timeline.

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
B u m p

I think I will push out the bidding for another couple of weeks now seeming NAFL submissions, including my own, are starting to come in. We are hoping to get at least a couple more so we can have at least 8 bids but by all means focus on NAFL first.

Top Bottom