Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
AGL inaugural season.jpg

In each kit you will need to feature;
  • Helmet (any angle is fine)
  • Jersey (front and back)
  • Pants (just front)
Shoes, socks, gloves etc. are all optional but they could help push your overall design up.

League logo should be on the collar (the usual NFL logo position) and may be recoloured to your liking.

Numbers must feature at least once on front and back of each jersey in the usual positions.

A name must feature above the number on the back of the jersey.

For this season uniform manufacturer logo is up to you, but must feature at least once somewhere on the front jersey and pants.

Franchises are only required to make two kits; HOME & AWAY.

HOME

• Home jersey should be coloured, preferably in your teams primary colour. Pants may be coloured or white. Helmets are a free hit.
AWAY
  • Away jersey should be white. Pants can be white or coloured. The helmet must be the same as the Home kit or vice versa (in order to align with NFL helmet protocols and reduce risk of concussion I guess)

If you're lost, just follow this and you should be right:

agl template.jpg

Send your submissions to either myself or caloschwaby through PM.

Team Map Promo.jpg

Season Fixture:

HOME vsAWAY
WEEK 1River CityYarra
TasmaniaMacarthur
PerthBundaberg
Gold CoastPort Adelaide
WEEK 2MacarthurRiver City
BundabergYarra
Port AdelaideTasmania
PerthGold Coast
WEEK 3River CityBundaberg
MacarthurPort Adelaide
YarraGold Coast
TasmaniaPerth
WEEK 4Port AdelaideRiver City
Gold CoastBundaberg
PerthMacarthur
TasmaniaYarra
WEEK 5River CityGold Coast
Port AdelaidePerth
BundabergTasmania
MacarthurYarra
WEEK 6PerthRiver City
TasmaniaGold Coast
YarraPort Adelaide
BundabergMacarthur
WEEK 7River CityTasmania
YarraPerth
Gold CoastMacarthur
Port AdelaideBundaberg

Last edited:
Kit Requirements:
For this season uniform manufacturer logo is up to you, but must feature on the left

Can the manufacturer be on the sleeve like the NFL, having it on the front could cause it to look a little too cluttered. It could also feature on the pants on the front right facing.

Can the manufacturer be on the sleeve like the NFL, having it on the front could cause it to look a little too cluttered. It could also feature on the pants on the front right facing.
That's a valid point. I don't want to restrict people too much anyway so I will just say it has to feature at least somewhere on the front and pants.

When are you looking at kicking this off magpienato?
I'm just trying to coordinate how the season could work with the bids we got/how I can fit it in with Exams coming up.
But for now I'll give a soft due date of around 3 weeks. I'll post an update on here once I get a confirmed date.

I'm just trying to coordinate how the season could work with the bids we got/how I can fit it in with Exams coming up.
But for now I'll give a soft due date of around 3 weeks. I'll post an update on here once I get a confirmed date.
I am a kind of expert on structuring competitions (old hobby). If you want some help, just ask.

cottoneyeYeo craegus El_Scorcho Heardy_101 GremioPower Broken SilvaComet Barrybran and anyone else interested;

The official deadline will be Wednesday, October 30th

Wanting to get the comp started the day after so please be prompt in getting your submissions in.

Let me know if there are issues with getting your submission to us in time in advance so we can plan ahead.

Best of luck for the designing phase and remember to send your submissions to either myself or caloschwaby

cottoneyeYeo craegus El_Scorcho Heardy_101 GremioPower Broken SilvaComet Barrybran and anyone else interested;

The official deadline will be Wednesday, October 30th

Wanting to get the comp started the day after so please be prompt in getting your submissions in.

Let me know if there are issues with getting your submission to us in time in advance so we can plan ahead.

Best of luck for the designing phase and remember to send your submissions to either myself or caloschwaby

The Macarthur Spartans designs have been provided to the AGL in preparation for the 2019 season.

If anyone's still struggling for ideas on how to make a start or even just having trouble finding a template to work with just hit me up and I'll be happy to help. Really keen to put this comp out there with as many participants as possible so we can really test the waters for future expansion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sea-devils-logo-png.771933

I'm ready!

----

Yeah... One needs to imagine how someone with talent would draw it.

----

Moniker: Sea Devils

Colours: Black, White / Silver / Sky Blue, Sea Green

Mascot: Neptune

Ground: Atlantis

Logo:

I. The logo is a trident, the weapon of Neptune/Poseidon, the god of the waters, and later associated with devilish spirits;

II. The main color of the trident is black, except for the middle spear, which is white;

III. The black part forms the goal posts used in American/Canadian gridiron football, but also docks for ships by the PORT;

IV. The white arrow: (a) reflects the bottom part of the trident on the water; (b) completes the trident; and (c) shows the direction of the goal.

V. The opposite arrows point simultaneously upwards and forwards, which is the direction the club is always moving: upwards and forwards!

Last edited:
Thank you to Broken cottoneyeYeo craegus El_Scorcho GremioPower Nickimus Rex and of course myself and Nato for their submissions in the inaugural AGL season.

Those who have bidded are still able to submit up to midnight tonight, though as it stands we have 8 teams participating - exactly the number I was expecting :)

Due to any other remaining bidders being unable to submit their teams, we hereby declare this moment the official opening of the inaugural AGL season.

With 8 teams taking to the field in the first season we should have some quality matchups and impressive designs to look forward to on our way to the inaugural Aussie Bowl™, who's hosting venue and entertainment is to be announced sometime during the season.

Watch this space for news regarding fixturing and playoff system. Thank you for becoming part of BigFooty history :)

Welcome to the league. Let the hunt begin. #AussieBowl

Fixture is up now, Week 1 will be up soon.

There's a little quirk in the fixture as half teams will have to play 3/4 split with home/away games, and the other half will have to play 4/3 split. This was randomly determined by the fixturing site we used but it shouldn't be too much of an issue anyway. It's a compromise for having each team play at least once.

Fixture is up now, Week 1 will be up soon.

There's a little quirk in the fixture as half teams will have to play 3/4 split with home/away games, and the other half will have to play 4/3 split. This was randomly determined by the fixturing site we used but it shouldn't be too much of an issue anyway. It's a compromise for having each team play at least once.
Why not making an extra week, with one double? Every team would play 4 home and 4 away games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back