Poll Australian Gridiron League 2019 ~ WEEK 7

Vote for the best design of each matchup (not your own!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This is it.
The last week of the inaugual AGL regular season. The playoff picture is not completely set, with the Bears fighting for a spot in the playoffs and a top of the table clash between Macarthur and Gold Coast to make things interesting heading into the post season.

It's all happening here in Week 7 of the AGL! #TheHuntIsOn #AussieBowl
(Poll open for 2 days)

(Friday Night Football)
Gold Coast Pirates v Macarthur Spartans

aNNiylp.jpg

BcrTiFH.jpg

Port Adelaide Sea Devils v Bundaberg Bears

JzKDkOc.jpg

3rmgPip.jpg

River City Roughbacks v Tasmanian Islanders

c4yDQyJ.jpg

1BNIDFn.png

Yarra Rangers v Perth Steelers

nNnh0PY.jpg

DDrPr8y.png

I'm absolutely certain i'd be getting spanked if I played the Spartans away. Home and away colours are going to be enormous in the playoffs.

I'm absolutely certain i'd be getting spanked if I played the Spartans away. Home and away colours are going to be enormous in the playoffs.
Certainly something Nato and I thought about before starting this was whether we want to have kits as "all in one" to avoid any advantages/disadvantages of having to wear home/away kits, especially since that's the only two kits we had for this season.

But we figured to go down the traditional route of home/away obviously to imitate actual NFL/College Football gamedays and we want to encourage participants to be creative when thinking of their away jumpers, a skill that'll be very handy in any competition on this board.

Overall this season was somewhat of a proof that a Gridiron league format can work and Nato and I are certainly affirmed by the quality of designs we recieved, hoping we can get a few more on board when we kick this off again. A lot of things to thing about implementing until then, but that'll all be communicated at a later date.

Bring on the Playoffs! #AussieBowl

Back