Competition Australian Gridiron League 2022 - Season Hub

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Gonna have to pull out of the comp, haven't had any time to think of anything, and don't think I'll be able to work something good out in a few days.
I'll actually push out the date until next Sunday (the 19th) if that helps you. Because I've been a bit the same with work on.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Alright so 2 more days until these are due in, I can give a couple more days after that if some people really need it but I should probably get this show on the road befor Christmas.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Thanks for the few who have sent theirs in today. If you guys could send something into me by tomorrow or at least update me where you're at with it, would be much appreciated.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Thanks for the few who have sent theirs in today. If you guys could send something into me by tomorrow or at least update me where you're at with it, would be much appreciated.

Mine will be in tonight or at worst, tomorrow night. Sorry for the delay!

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Just a rundown on how the season will work:

10 weeks (just in name only, will post probably 2 per actual week) with each team have 4 home games, 4 away games and 2 Byes.

The Flash kits will be worn on a rotational basis (indicated by the fixture)

Playoffs will feature a simple 4 team knockout with the winners advancing to Aussie Bowl II!

Apologies for the delays on this but I guess with the NFL Playoffs right around the corner it's probably perfect timing.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Also magpienato if you wanted to make sure that the flair kits are worn evenly, Might I suggest it be done on a rotation basis, rather than just a set week. This works in the Can-Am when there are odd numbers with the Can-Am 2 kits. It is a little extra work, but not that difficult.
That's actually a great idea, thanks. I've implemented that now onto the schedule so teams should be wearing their Flash kits on one Home and one Away game. Week 1 will go up soon.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
1641817825845.png

AGL 2022 Schedule

1641817601728.png

Highlighted boxes indicate games where Flash kits will be worn

Back