Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Australian Gridiron League 2022 - Season Hub
AGL21.png
After a 1 year hiatus, the greatest (and only) gridiron competition on BigFooty is back!

Itching to show off some ideas you've had for an American Football team? Need a break from making Aussie Rules kits? Have nothing better to do? If you fit into any of these categories than this is the competition for you!

Best of all, no bidding required, just think of an idea for a team, announce it in this thread and get straight into it.

Now onto the submission requirements.

Participants will be required to design three kits: Home, Road and Flash.

The Home kit will, funnily enough, be worn when your team is playing at Home.
- League Logo to feature on collar (can be recoloured)
- Jersey can be any colour except white
- Pants can be any colour besides the jersey colour
- Helmet can be any colour (must be same between Home & Road)

home example.jpg

The logic follows that the Road kit will be worn when your team is playing on the Road.
- Jersey must be white
- Pants can be any colour besides the jersey colour
- Helmet can be any colour (must be same between Home & Road)

away example.jpg

The Flash kit is, for all intents and purposes, the same as Nike's Colour Rush kits. Make your kit look as flashy as possible (see what I did there).
- Jersey and pants can be any colour but both must be the same
- Helmet can be any colour (not restricted to the same as Home & Road)

rush example.jpg

In terms of presentation, the only requirements are a logo, one side of the jersey (front or back), pants (front or back) and helmet (front or side).

Recoloured logos are allowed but of course original logos are highly encouraged.

Once I gauge how much interest there is I'll update everyone with a submission date, but probably looking to kick this off around mid-December which should give you 5 - 6 weeks to design. Let me know if you have any queries and I'll be happy to answer.

Last edited:

The Gold Coast Pirates will return to defend their championship.

There is one thing that these pirates need to learn, never p*ss of a Spartan.

Time has passed, but we have not been sitting idle.

Macarthur Spartans will return and are out for revenge.

Unfortunately, the Port Adelaide Sea Devils are not coming back this season.

Here, my entry for last season (including Nickimus Rex redesign):
JzKDkOc.jpg
AWdD7PE.jpg
seadevils-jpg.773114

Last edited:
Just made a small alteration to the requirements just to make it clearer but basically the pants for the Home and Away kits can be any colour as long as it isn't the same as the jersey colour. Just to give the 'Flash' kit a point of difference and make it stand out more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably should set a due date for this one, let's try have our entries in before the busyness of the busy season really picks up so the 12th December. I can push it back if need be, but if we all aim for that date then that should give us plenty o' time to push it back without going dangerously close to Christmas.

TL;DR: Submission date Sunday 12th December

A week to go now, would be great if we could get these in by next Sunday but if you are having troubles I can move the due date back a few days to accommodate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back