FTA-TV Australian Idol 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Now I won't have to worry about a clash with Survivor. That has to be the worst voting decision I've seen in both countries' shows in 18 years of Idol.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

People still watching?

Kyle's Kermit jibe to camel framer was brutal but made me chuckle.

Big fan of Amy, absolutely smashed it this week. Dylan, Ivana & Drea round off my fave 4.

People still watching?

Kyle's Kermit jibe to camel framer was brutal but made me chuckle.

Big fan of Amy, absolutely smashed it this week. Dylan, Ivana & Drea round off my fave 4.

Yeah watching glad TJ is gone that’s not singing lol

Denvah has cleared out imo she’s way ahead

Denvah should be lynched at high noon for countrifying one of the greatest songs ever written. God only knows why that song was chosen for her.

Denvah should be lynched at high noon for countrifying one of the greatest songs ever written. God only knows why that song was chosen for her.

I loved it. That song can easily be turned into a country song

That was actually the first 45 that I bought. It was 39c. I bought the record for the A side - Wouldn't It Be Nice. God Only Knows was a bonus as the B. Side. Good times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had tears in my eyes during Amy's performance of What Was I Made For?. I had not heard of it before... Barbie movie? Me see it? LOL

Then I heard it at the Oscars. Amy's version touched me more. She's a gem and so beautiful. And she's only about 50 years younger than me.

I had tears in my eyes during Amy's performance of What Was I Made For?. I had not heard of it before... Barbie movie? Me see it? LOL

Then I heard it at the Oscars. Amy's version touched me more. She's a gem and so beautiful. And she's only about 50 years younger than me.

Yeah I liked Amy’s song however I can’t say I’d buy an album of hers

In think Amy is now my favourite, her voice is amazing. Denvah is awesome too love her voice and talent but I think Amy is now tops. And yes I’m back on board lol

Only thing I’ve got against Amy is how many of these types have we had in the past? We’ve had these “belters” before. She’s slightly different sure but is she that much different? Just question whether it sells.

I’d actually rather Denvah not win so she doesn’t have to sing ridiculous songs like last week. Her coming 2nd or 3rd is perfect.

I missed it last night, apparently Amy struggled a little? :/ But Denvah supposedly good?

Amy was good but not out of this world good. Poor song choice (that's her fault there). Denvah finally went back to what she should have been singing, best performance of the competition.

Top 3 should be dylan ivans and amy imho

If Ivana is top 3 that's a joke in itself, she's nothing special at all. Hopefully she goes home this week, there's 100 Ivana types around.

hence IMHO

who is your top 3?

Honestly

Amy, Denvah and then i'll go Dylan as I know 3 girls won't be in the top 3. Don't mind either Dylan or Issac. Think it's a clear top 2 (Amy/Denvah then a gap to 3rd/4th)

Ivana and Trent to go this week hopefully, the 10 vote rule is fantastic for this, too many teenies voting for Trent despite him not being able to sing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back