Australian Idol 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Before you start laughing and wondering why there's a thread for this, there's a very good reason I've started this thread.

The value for Imogen to win the competition w Bet365 is simply incredible.

1708722345501.png

1708722379369.png

FWIW, Sportsbet has Imogen as a $1.75 favouirte. While that's too short, the $6.50 on Bet365 is well and truly overs.

1708722428797.png

Imogen's most recent performance:

You may also wish to consider getting on Dylan at $29 w Bet365. Also great value. I rate him fourth best.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

LukeParkerno1 is also an Australian Idol expert. I'm sure he'd be extremely helpful in offering some terrific insight.

Imogen the boring pick but it suits right now, she’s just Kate DeRago version 2 basically. Denver and Ripley are the two best talents

I haven't watched last night's episode yet. Hoping to catch it tonight before the verdict.

Won't spoil it, much better than the night before which I thought was average at best

Before you start laughing and wondering why there's a thread for this, there's a very good reason I've started this thread.

The value for Imogen to win the competition w Bet365 is simply incredible.

View attachment 1912073

View attachment 1912074

FWIW, Sportsbet has Imogen as a $1.75 favouirte. While that's too short, the $6.50 on Bet365 is well and truly overs.

View attachment 1912079

Imogen's most recent performance:

You may also wish to consider getting on Dylan at $29 w Bet365. Also great value. I rate him fourth best.

I'm sorry for those who tailed Imogen... But hopefully some of you got on Dylan at $29.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She won’t win. Amy will win have her earlier. It’s the boring safe choice but she is fine
You sound confident so I'll be disappointed if you don't get a dozen bowlers together and put your salary on Amy at $1.67 w SB.

You sound confident so I'll be disappointed if you don't get a dozen bowlers together and put your salary on Amy at $1.67 w SB.

Look I love Denvah but she doesn’t need to win and it’s better she doesn’t for her career.

Look I love Denvah but she doesn’t need to win and it’s better she doesn’t for her career.
Tbh Imogen had this won weeks ago and she was knocked out on night one of the knockouts, so anything can happen.

Tbh Imogen had this won weeks ago and she was knocked out on night one of the knockouts, so anything can happen.

Imogen was meh glad she didn’t win and boy I’m glad Ivana lost she was doing my head in.

They need to get rid of these saves next year let the public decide

LukeParkerno1

Welfare check. You all good?

I’m fine, I was happy whoever won the final. Least it wasn’t a dud like Royston who was a complete sympathy vote last year. He was the best performance of the night the night before more than happy for him to win. Denver didn’t need it as she’ll get a deal with her genre she’ll be the most successful long term

Remove this Banner Ad

Back