Other Australian Media Noob Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread makes me miss Zealbee

what the * happened to Z? Totally forgot about him! Hope he's alive and well and got to celebrate the Super Bowl... :(

Yea, when it was he that was fat and had a face of a squashed tomato. I remember him challenging us "gutless wonders" to step forward and you messaged him on twitter within a few moments, only for Shane then to back track and try and become friends with us. :D
Where was this? On SEN?

THE golden period of this board was watching Eagles fans vs. Cowboys for the last month of 2014

Now normally that rivalry is great, but this particular month it was on steroids.

Picture this. Week 13, the Eagles belt the Cowboys by like 3 TD's. The NFC East Standings are:

1. Eagles 9-3
2. Cowboys 8-4
3. etc.

Eagles proceed to lose 3 straight games, including one at home against the Cowboys, and miss the playoffs at 10-6, whilst the Cowboys went on to 12-4.

Not to mention Mark Sanchez was starting for the Eagles for extra memes

furious melts were witnessed, including the classic Philly fan on Philly fan friendly fire that we all know and love

THE golden period of this board was watching Eagles fans vs. Cowboys for the last month of 2014

Now normally that rivalry is great, but this particular month it was on steroids.

Picture this. Week 13, the Eagles belt the Cowboys by like 3 TD's. The NFC East Standings are:

1. Eagles 9-3
2. Cowboys 8-4
3. etc.

Eagles proceed to lose 3 straight games, including one at home against the Cowboys, and miss the playoffs at 10-6, whilst the Cowboys went on to 12-4.

Not to mention Mark Sanchez was starting for the Eagles for extra memes

furious melts were witnessed, including the classic Philly fan on Philly fan friendly fire that we all know and love
The NFC playoffs were hectic as well. Especially the GB v Dallas game where Dez dropped it.

Then the Packers had the biggest choke of all time, followed by the Seahawks throwing from the 1yd line.

Entertaining that's for sure. If I've got the right year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back