FTA-TV Australian Ninja Warrior

Remove this Banner Ad

I did clap and whoop when the rock climbing lass scaled the wall, asdid teh fam. That was ******* cool.
Yep so did we! Gutted she clipped the water though :(

Are they filming multiple endings, since it would be a buzzkill (by Australian tv standards) if no one was able to tackle the final stage.

It took 7 years for it to happen in the US, I genuinely think all that will do is make people anticipate next year more.

It took 7 years for it to happen in the US, I genuinely think all that will do is make people anticipate next year more.

Like all things in aus i fully expect them to make it easier so someone finishes and they can brag that we did it in the first season, the warped wall is already smaller than the us one. Whats the bet there is no time limits like there are in the us version on the early stages or the time limit for the rope climb is heaps longer.

That's bullshit. All that blowing up about how awesome rock climber chicks effort was... it took 6 years in the US. Get ****ed bec maddern, I hold you personally responsible.

That's bullshit. All that blowing up about how awesome rock climber chicks effort was... it took 6 years in the US. Get ****** bec maddern, I hold you personally responsible.

I can't find how tall the wall was when the US bird did it so it may have been shorter then

I know Jessie Graff has done it at 15ft though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you'll get better competitors next season too. Now that it's had great exposure to everyone here, people might actually start training for it, specifically.

Like all things in aus i fully expect them to make it easier so someone finishes and they can brag that we did it in the first season, the warped wall is already smaller than the us one. Whats the bet there is no time limits like there are in the us version on the early stages or the time limit for the rope climb is heaps longer.

Called it, only 3 stages 17 obstacles

Mount Midoriyama is the finals course for American Ninja Warrior. Located on the Las Vegas strip, it consists of four stages, each containing various obstacles of increasing difficulty. Competitors must complete all of the 23 obstacles. Should they complete the first three stages, competitors will advance to Stage 4, where competitors attempt to climb the 75-foot rope climb, known as Mount Midoriyama, in 30 seconds or less

At least the rope climb is the same

Called it, only 3 stages 17 obstacles

At least the rope climb is the same
They'll even give a guy a time out half way through the course to help get him through and add drama to lead in to the ads. Pretty pathetic the levels Australian tv will stoop for the drama.

They'll even give a guy a time out half way through the course to help get him through and add drama to lead in to the ads. Pretty pathetic the levels Australian tv will stoop for the drama.

Lol

Not sure if the lol was at my cynicism regarding production or at how wrong I am, but honestly if you stop it half way through without ensuring his foot touched the water, I can't see any legit reason bar creation of drama.

But is that a crime? You're acting like they've held someone hostage. Of course it's to build drama. That's what tv is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back