Australian Open 2017 - Day 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez you are a spiteful individual

I will be filthy if I can't watch the men's game. It is the only match I want to watch in the session not 3 hours of moon balling by the women

It's more a staff issue isn't it? How do camera crew, security, ball kids, etc get home if the match goes for 5 sets?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2/3rds of the crowd will leave anyway. There will be 2 men and their dog left by the 2nd set of Dimi Richard.

I can't wait for the men's game will be there live. Won't be as good as Rafa but still one I'm interested in

I will be filthy if I can't watch the men's game. It is the only match I want to watch in the session not 3 hours of moon balling by the women
What exactly is moonballing?

If the incident isnt the guy telling that activated guy that he is a crazy dumbass then I'll be very disappointed.

It's more a staff issue isn't it? How do camera crew, security, ball kids, etc get home if the match goes for 5 sets?

A bus, taxi, walk, get picked up. Which one do you want. Most of the officials,etc would have transport already

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, 5 hour 5 setter from the men next, please haha. Was there for the Baghdatis/Hewitt epic a few years back. Strange feeling watching tennis live at 4 o clock in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I guess they have buses and taxis paid by the AO to drive them home, I guess?

Probably best in hindsight if ch7 just skipped the quickfirw awkward interview all together and had a chat to her off court in 5-10mins.
Anyway well done Dasha! Keep our aussie hopes alive!

I guess they have buses and taxis paid by the AO to drive them home, I guess?
Maybe, AO probably pay some driver overtime to hang around and drive everyone home. Open chequebook in scenario like this surely.

I am not usually a fan of women's matches, but both games have been very good tonight.

Pliskova one was awesome actually not as if she played poorly either the other girl played really good tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back