Australian Open 2017 - Day 9

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm admittedly a Federer fan boy. But 7 do go too far with the love affair. It is the Australian Open not a RF foundation tournament. This is where majority of the hate (I assume) comes from. But yep watching him play this well after so long makes me happy. Hopefully he has one last hoorah!
Only weak minded people base their opinions on things based on what others think.

Though for most people, they just got sick of Federer winning, and haven't realised he hasn't won at the AO in ten years.
This is the downside of upsets. Sure they're great, but Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic are no. 1 & 2 in the world for a reason: They bring it to every match and are always competitive.
If a Grand Slam went completely according to plan, it would probably be the most boring Grand slam ever.

Most people don't dislike Federer.

They hate the media's fawning over him and his fanboys who have openly disrespected other players in the past.

I suppose I'll never get it then because how can those things have any effect on anyone's opinion of Roger, He can't control those things.

Is the Mens final on Sunday and the Womens on Saturday? Just wanting to know as I know which one I won't be watching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back