• Federer

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Nadal

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Djokovic

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Murray or Wawrinka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First time slam winner (Zverev, Dimitrov, kyrgios, etc)

Votes: 26 43.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The electricity has gone out over here in the West, so I am scoreboard viewing by computer. I wish fox had the tennis rights, really can't stand Ch7 telecast.

The 7 Tennis app gives you the world feeds of games and no commentary for the back court matches. It’s great.

To be fair to channel 7 I think they do a decent job of covering the tennis, not just in Melbourne but the entire Australian summer series. We get 2 channels on fta for most of the day, we get a great app which gives us a live feed of most courts and a lot of the commentators are decent. It's just the main channel commentators such as basil that are a let down.

Umm everyone how did we miss this name today? Marta Kostyuk Is a 15 year old Ukrainian who beat the 25th seed comfortably, becoming the youngest match winner at the Aus Open since hingis in 1996. She plays rogowska next which she will be favourite for. 15! Wow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't mind some opinions everyone.

If I leave work and get to the open at about 2:30pm today.

Think I am a chance of getting a seat at Hisense for the Wawrinka and De Minaur matches?

You should be okay. Depends how quick the other games go for.

Excellent, Thanks.

Might leave work at about 1:30-1:40pm to be on the safe side.

2 women’s matches prior and the 2nd one (Kerber’s) won’t be quick. Kerber will win but you should be pretty safe getting there at 2ish-3ish.

I read a few years ago, that the sponsoring brands put out their range of clothes for the players to choose from at the start of the year (or it may have been before each big slam maybe, but that's the gist of what I read anyway)

Last edited:
Back