Australian Open 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 1, 2013
Cabal headquarters
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Wouldn't dare...
I'm watching the Kyrgios match at the Aus Open and his brother keeps on standing up, and he is wearing a T-shirt that is clearly promoting Sportsbet. Is it conspiracy theory or really obvious that I think he's only standing up to get the T-shirt on TV, to flout the TV gambling advertising restrictions - he makes it look like he is cheering Nick. Wonder who is paying him to wear the T-shirt, Ch7 or Sportsbet.

I'm watching the Kyrgios match at the Aus Open and his brother keeps on standing up, and he is wearing a T-shirt that is clearly promoting Sportsbet. Is it conspiracy theory or really obvious that I think he's only standing up to get the T-shirt on TV, to flout the TV gambling advertising restrictions - he makes it look like he is cheering Nick. Wonder who is paying him to wear the T-shirt, Ch7 or Sportsbet.
That guy is such a nob

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After 3 days in the 40's, our cool change is hitting tomorrow, down to a balmy 36. Get one day of relief then it rises again for the rest of the week.

We are not allowed to play tennis or cricket up here at the moment.

After 3 days in the 40's, our cool change is hitting tomorrow, down to a balmy 36. Get one day of relief then it rises again for the rest of the week.

We are not allowed to play tennis or cricket up here at the moment.
Gosh that is super hot weather.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back