Grand Slam Australian Open 2019 - Day 14

Who do you want to win / who do you think will win ?

• Djokovic / Nadal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nadal / Djokovic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That's what people said in 2016. You'd be a fool to discount Federer in Wimbledon.
He’s won it once in the last 6 years and got lucky with Novak retiring. Fed ain’t challenging anymore.

tenor.gif

He made one post that I agreed with. Jog on sunshine :D

Doesn’t matter how he worked out you’re a flog.
He got the final answer right :)

It looks like I missed an one sided mens final and crap from Davis about Hitler than goodness on that one. Well done Novak three GS in a row.

You missed a nearly flawless display of tennis. Depth of service and returns always had Nadal on the back foot.

Regarding Davis "What goes around comes around"!

When Davis' club Carlton think they have redemption with their next premiership (lol), there will be people who won't recognize it's legitimacy because "Once a cheat ........"

Just thought I would read some of the comments on tonights match. The fact it hasn't been moderated is a disgrace.

Comparing Novak to Hitler and then trying to defend it when people call you out on it. The same moron that thinks Serena is more revered than Federer and has polluted other threads with that garbage.

Hate him if you must but when he retires, he will go down as one of the greatest if not the GOAT. I expect Novak and Rafa to close the gap but whether they overtake him is another question.

Just thought I would read some of the comments on tonights match. The fact it hasn't been moderated is a disgrace.

Comparing Novak to Hitler and then trying to defend it when people call you out on it. The same moron that thinks Serena is more revered than Federer and has polluted other threads with that garbage.

Hate him if you must but when he retires, he will go down as one of the greatest if not the GOAT. I expect Novak and Rafa to close the gap but whether they overtake him is another question.

I was interested in that part of your post and did a search of the site to confirm if that was true.

Of course I found that you were wrong about that. Think you are mixing up the person who wrote the objectionable post with someone else as they only mentioned the name "Serena" once while on this site.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You presume a lot, you are a fool

Ha! Ha! Devastating response. What a champ Novak is. Enjoy your lemons tough guy.
https://wwos.nine.com.au/tennis/ten...ng-nadal/c8a78c1a-eaaa-4c65-8316-a84dba767c29

Not sure whether you deliberately misspelt Hitler’s name as Hilter when comparing him to Novak, in order to avoid a thread ban, or whether you are just stupid. Either way you are pretty disgusting, especially considering the Serbs suffered horribly under the Nazi regime.

But hey, you’re obviously someone who wouldnt know that, or if you did, wouldn’t care anyway. You’re safe in your anonymity you pathetic, inadequate little coward.

Last edited:
"Got lucky" haha. Federer didn't drop a set - he would've demolished Novak in the form he was in, no one was beating him that Wimbledon.
We'll never know because unfortunately Novak got injured leaving Fed with an easy path.

Fed ain't what he was. Nobody fears him anymore, especially at Wimbledon.

Just watching the highlights this morning, Novak had Rafa guessing in so many rallies. Nadal was off balance many times and it had a lot to do with Djokovic's forehand last night. He was able to hit it to any position in the court with depth, pace and consistency and it may be the best I've ever seen him hit the shot. He also threw in a few drop shots to keep Nadal guessing.

Hopefully Nine puts Tony Jones out to pasture after this event. What an absolute prize turnip.
Jones has the biggest ego I have ever seen, couple that with having no filter and you have an A grade w***er. Clearly has benefitted from schmoozing up to channel 9 management for years as he gets plum jobs all the time yet doesn't deserve any of it.

That shows more about your own character then mine, you are happy to cheat life.

Djokovic intentionally faked to the point where you would be concerned for his health and stopping the match to call for a doctor but it was all an act and it threw Murray off.

No one with any sense of morals could possibly like the man after that.

You're a liar.

And a horrid one.

You should pack it up. Permanently.

Ha! Ha! Devastating response. What a champ Novak is. Enjoy your lemons tough guy.
https://wwos.nine.com.au/tennis/ten...ng-nadal/c8a78c1a-eaaa-4c65-8316-a84dba767c29

Not sure whether you deliberately misspelt Hitler’s name as Hilter when comparing him to Novak, in order to avoid a thread ban, or whether you are just stupid. Either way you are pretty disgusting, especially considering the Serbs suffered horribly under the Nazi regime.

But hey, you’re obviously someone who wouldnt know that, or if you did, wouldn’t care anyway. You’re safe in your anonymity you pathetic, inadequate little coward.
You mad bro?

The optimal strategist outgunned the bulldozing brute force of Nadal.

The Joker's always got an ace up his sleeve.

Back