Grand Slam Australian Open 2019 - Day 14

Who do you want to win / who do you think will win ?

• Djokovic / Nadal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nadal / Djokovic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not going to write off Federer, Nadal or djokovic from winning slams. I've done it before and they've all proven me wrong once. So until they retire, I'm sure they can win more slams.
I'll happily write Federer off, something I've not done before, because I just dont see him winding back the clock one more time.

4th round, 4th round and quarter final. Thats his last 3 finishes. I have loved watching Fed but at his age unless he gets another dream run his chances are done.

HawkMongrel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MVFC, Aston Villa
I'll happily write Federer off, something I've not done before, because I just dont see him winding back the clock one more time.

4th round, 4th round and quarter final. Thats his last 3 finishes. I have loved watching Fed but at his age unless he gets another dream run his chances are done.

Let’s be honest, he wound the clock back because Novak wasn’t there to stop him for a year and a half with his personal troubles.

Has had his measure for some time now.

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
Let’s be honest, he wound the clock back because Novak wasn’t there to stop him for a year and a half with his personal troubles.

Has had his measure for some time now.
Disagree.

People forget that Federer was the best player by far in the first half of the 2017 season. Hardly dropped a set. He was untouchable and his Wimbledon crown was as predictable as Nadals French that year. I don think Nole ever won a IW/Miami double in the same year ever, for example. Fed also beat Nadal twice in finals that period.

Back