Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Draper in 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draper in 4/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He's had a poor year, good to see him get a GS win.

I know plenty on here don't like him but he is my favourite kind of player. Not for his style but I just love his tenacity.
What do people not like about him on here? One of those players that just genuinely gives his all and seems a good bloke off the court

Yay......

The Super Duper Match Tie-Break to end a 5 set match going 4 hoursish...

I hate you John Isner

Least this one got the right winner Harris should have won in straight sets

Least this one got the right winner Harris should have won in straight sets
Could have been the crowd but I felt that Harris was just hanging on in the end. Musetti just missed several winning shots during the TB, which could easily have changed things. before you knew it, it was 6-2 or something and its tough to come back from that, even with the super duper match ending TB.

It is why I hate TB's.

Could have been the crowd but I felt that Harris was just hanging on in the end. Musetti just missed several winning shots during the TB, which could easily have changed things. before you knew it, it was 6-2 or something and its tough to come back from that, even with the super duper match ending TB.

It is why I hate TB's.

That’s just typical Musetti needed to dial it back and not go for the utter lines on BP’s. Wimbledon I feel had the best compromise at 12-12. Look do I like it no but at least at 12-12 you can say well you had 24 games to sort it out then play a TB

Back