Grand Slam Australian Open (Day 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really. There are some much better female analysists and commentators out there. Extremely boring voice and tone may I add.

Better than all the Australian commentators they have. All I care is she knows her tennis, she knows the players and their strengths and/or weaknesses. That's it. Rather that than the Australian ones wanting to tell us some useless scrub is better than he is ranked 150 odd...pull the other one.

Better than all the Australian commentators they have. All I care is she knows her tennis, she knows the players and their strengths and/or weaknesses. That's it. Rather that than the Australian ones wanting to tell us some useless scrub is better than he is ranked 150 odd...pull the other one.
[/QUOTE
Agree. Listening to the likes of Groth and Dellacqua crap on building up some Australian campaigner who is a spud is sickening.

Agree. Listening to the likes of Groth and Dellacqua crap on building up some Australian campaigner who is a spud is sickening.

This is why I rarely watch much in the first 4 days. I'm not even disappointed Di Minaur is out, that's none of the 5000 ads on whether he can win this or that.

She's better than Rennae Stubs thats for sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RLA day session is flying through the matches.
Might be an outside match moved to there at say 4pm if Fed rolls Johnson in 3 as expected?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Dan Evans comes from 2 sets down to beat Mcdonald. understandable collapse by the yank, he is just returning from a long lay off.

Sharpolov joins Coric and Strycova as the only seeds who have lost so far today. Sharpolov must be the biggest upset today so far.

I get why you would pay to watch Fed, Serena etc. But geech, the tennis on RLA is boring. Give me this Tb for Li/Cabrera any day of the week over the cakewalk on RLA.

Dan Evans comes from 2 sets down to beat Mcdonald. understandable collapse by the yank, he is just returning from a long lay off.

Sharpolov joins Coric and Strycova as the only seeds who have lost so far today. Sharpolov must be the biggest upset today so far.

I get why you would pay to watch Fed, Serena etc. But geech, the tennis on RLA is boring. Give me this Tb for Li/Cabrera any day of the week over the cakewalk on RLA.

Agree Shapovalov is a surprising round one casualty

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

And now the rain has hit at 10-all in this TB. they have been so lucky today. looks like they will be back playing soon.

12-10
You'd have to be dirty losing 7-6 7-6, especially when it was that tight.

This last set TB is so stupid it’s not funny.

I understand the how and why of it, but I'm enough of a traditionalist to wish they got rid of tiebreakers entirely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back