Grand Slam Australian open day 1

Remove this Banner Ad

btw, that point at A-40 in the 2nd game was one of the best points I have seen. ripping tennis by both players with a lovely drop shot at the end.
That was incredible! Honestly no hyperbole, one of the points you’ll see all tournament. It’s points like that that make me think she could win Slams, but the mental side of things, not sure. Although in saying that, she was a mental warrior for the first few months last year, I think she is capable. She just seems flat here.

I can't wait to watch Tomic play again. I used to cut him some slack when he was a kid. I thought he might have some potential, but he let himself down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t mind Djokovic’s shirt this year! Seems to be a lot of Green outfits around though and seen a couple Purples which is good as they’re great colours!
I reckon the green ones are great. Look at Silva's gear. Simple, sophisticated and comfortable. Makes Nicks look even worse. Nike have made a mistake with the purple I ws thinking. The only sportspeople who look good in purple are the dockers really.

I reckon the green ones are great. Look at Silva's gear. Simple, sophisticated and comfortable. Makes Nicks look even worse. Nike have made a mistake with the purple I ws thinking. The only sportspeople who look good in purple are the dockers really.

I really liked Andreescu’s Purple dress earlier. Also Kvitova’s was nice as well.

Great start by Djoko, looks slick. Again the crowd really disappointing with how muted they are by anything impressive from Djokovic. Chardy does something half decent?? Crowd loving it. Whatever, used to it.

What is Rybakina doing?!?

Great start by Djoko, looks slick. Again the crowd really disappointing with how muted they are by anything impressive from Djokovic. Chardy does something half decent?? Crowd loving it. Whatever, used to it.

What is Rybakina doing?!?
finally discovered that you arent meant to hit the ball to the net or umpires chair.

Still, that was closer than it should have been. onward to the 3rd.

Hurry up nick. we want to watch Sinner/Sharpo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back