Drummond

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Red Wings
No matter how many years I watch Djokovic I’m still blown away by the quality of his return. Best return of serve in tennis history.

Rybakina somehow clinging to the lead; nerve wracking keeping an eye on the score.

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
No matter how many years I watch Djokovic I’m still blown away by the quality of his return. Best return of serve in tennis history.

Rybakina somehow clinging to the lead; nerve wracking keeping an eye on the score.
its worse watching it.

just very annoying. no consistency. It is Ostapenko like atm

Drummond

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Red Wings
I just don’t get it. Djokovic is literally stroking the ball as cleanly as you could see, moving as well as he ever has, winners everywhere, and the crowd...a lukewarm response to everything. Literately witnessing greatness and they don’t even care. Pathetic. 8 AO titles and still no respect.

I just don’t get it. Djokovic is literally stroking the ball as cleanly as you could see, moving as well as he ever has, winners everywhere, and the crowd...a lukewarm response to everything. Literately witnessing greatness and they don’t even care. Pathetic. 8 AO titles and still no respect.
They want Federer

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
What a shot down point. Mate I can’t handle it. Ostapenko is ridiculous, you never know what you’re going to get lol
she just just hit the baseline on a putaway(ish) winner at break point at 4-4.

From there, won the game from advantage and then broke in the last game to 15 using sheer power to get forced error. It was just she just loses her timing for whole patches, then rediscover it and then so on and so on. Not impressive at all. She was a HQ player but yeah.

She plays Ferro next. Would be tipping the Frenchwomen there.

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
What always surprises me about Tomic is how he stays on the tour. He picks and chooses when to play yet somehow does enough to pick up enough points to keep going.

Back