Grand Slam Australian Open (Day 10, Wednesday)

Who is going to make the Mens Semis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

true. And he will play Novak on a cool night day. It will be a more interesting final regardless of who makes it. Someone new in Australia and a new match up overall. Exciting

Who knows, they might be playing Federer.......right....

I’m going for Federer in the first semi and Dom in the second semi

At least she had an excuse.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Maybe but I’m over these girls making runs before being utterly flogged. I’m just happy I didn’t pay for this joke session at RLA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Rafa loses to him. Don't want another final of Rafa being destroyed by Djokovic. It gets boring.

Not for me either way one gets closer to the record. If it’s Rafa he can beat it at the French

Maybe but I’m over these girls making runs before being utterly flogged. I’m just happy I didn’t pay for this joke session at RLA
The actual girls tournament had been disappointing so far. There had been some drama filled matches but some alright matches, but nothing like the men's .

If we get a Halep Barry final, that could very quickly change. Muguruza might showcase how good she can be if she makes it.

The actual girls tournament had been disappointing so far. There had been some drama filled matches but some alright matches, but nothing like the men's .

If we get a Halep Barry final, that could very quickly change. Muguruza might showcase how good she can be if she makes it.

It’s been a weird tournament so many seeds losing early hasn’t helped. The draw was hopeless too one side was utterly packed.

Back