Grand Slam Australian Open (Day 10, Wednesday)

Who is going to make the Mens Semis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JayJay_S

Premiership Player
Jan 29, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This umpire was good. Nadal should follow the rules a bit more rather than complaining all the time.

Glad that there are people that are not afraid to call him out.

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man Utd, Atlanta Hawks
Was a physically and mentally gruelling match tonight for Thiem, I'd have zverev as the favourite in the semi. Especially with the temperature expected to be about 40 degrees or just below at the start of play. Zverev has cruised through the tournament without wasting much energy at all. Thiem has had 2 5 setters.

BobbyMorri

Community Leader
May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Scunny, Furth
Was a physically and mentally gruelling match tonight for Thiem, I'd have zverev as the favourite in the semi. Especially with the temperature expected to be about 40 degrees or just below at the start of play. Zverev has cruised through the tournament without wasting much energy at all. Thiem has had 2 5 setters.
you should be able to pick up cheap tickets ;)

Should be a ripper and really interesting.

BobbyMorri

Community Leader
May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Scunny, Furth
i worry about Zverevs mental strength in a final v Novak. Capable, very much so. But his record in grand slams before this tournament.....

I don't know if Thiem is capable to beat Novak on this hardcourt over 5. Its takes everything he has to beat him on clay.

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man Utd, Atlanta Hawks
i worry about Zverevs mental strength in a final v Novak. Capable, very much so. But his record in grand slams before this tournament.....

I don't know if Thiem is capable to beat Novak on this hardcourt over 5. Its takes everything he has to beat him on clay.
This year the court is slow, it's pretty much playing like a clay court.

Top Bottom