Grand Slam Australian Open (Day 10, Wednesday)

Who is going to make the Mens Semis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever

“Formally known as Dangerous_Woman_35”
Apr 10, 2019
In The Middle Of Nowhere
AFL Club
Geelong
true. And he will play Novak on a cool night day. It will be a more interesting final regardless of who makes it. Someone new in Australia and a new match up overall. Exciting

Who knows, they might be playing Federer.......right....
I’m going for Federer in the first semi and Dom in the second semi

BobbyMorri

Community Leader
May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Scunny, Furth
i worry about Zverevs mental strength in a final v Novak. Capable, very much so. But his record in grand slams before this tournament.....

I don't know if Thiem is capable to beat Novak on this hardcourt over 5. Its takes everything he has to beat him on clay.

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man Utd, Atlanta Hawks
i worry about Zverevs mental strength in a final v Novak. Capable, very much so. But his record in grand slams before this tournament.....

I don't know if Thiem is capable to beat Novak on this hardcourt over 5. Its takes everything he has to beat him on clay.
This year the court is slow, it's pretty much playing like a clay court.

BobbyMorri

Community Leader
May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Scunny, Furth
This year the court is slow, it's pretty much playing like a clay court.
true. And he will play Novak on a cool night day. It will be a more interesting final regardless of who makes it. Someone new in Australia and a new match up overall. Exciting

Who knows, they might be playing Federer.......right....

Bumpswithagrin

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
Thiem winning kinda makes up for Stan losing. What happened to Stan? He looked in complete control when I left the match after the first set, checked the scores a couple of hours later and he’s lost :think:

Bumpswithagrin

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
Just on the most famous Austrian sportspeople, I was in the car listening to SEN this evening and they had a journo on from Austria and she reckoned Thiem was third behind two skiers I’d never heard of.

Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever

“Formally known as Dangerous_Woman_35”
Apr 10, 2019
In The Middle Of Nowhere
AFL Club
Geelong

yep.

twitter has not blown up regarding the umpire handshake, so he probably did shake her hand. Cause you know twitter would overreact on a thing like that. Still, i wonder when the next time she will umpire a Nadal match
i edit my post from earlier regarding the handshake i was incorrect he did shake her hand but the cameras didn‘t show it. My apologises.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tigs2010

🐯🐯🐯🏆🏆🏆
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Rafa post match, “I honestly didn’t play a bad match.”

He's happy to admit the better player on the night won, but according to some in here he's a bad sport, sook etc. :drunk:
Good on him. I thought he played pretty average but was hard to tell how much of that was forced by Thiem pushing him around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom