Grand Slam Australian Open (Day 10, Wednesday)

Who is going to make the Mens Semis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 10, 2019
In The Middle Of Nowhere
AFL Club
Geelong
true. And he will play Novak on a cool night day. It will be a more interesting final regardless of who makes it. Someone new in Australia and a new match up overall. Exciting

Who knows, they might be playing Federer.......right....

I’m going for Federer in the first semi and Dom in the second semi

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
Started to become a fan of his in 2015 when he was winning 250s and 500s.

Remember seeing him play Almagro out at Court 6 in 2016 which no longer exists these days. The talent was evident then.
I was there, as well as the 2 times he lost to goffin in the 4th round. He was a bit lucky with net cords tonight, but kept going for it and was desperate to return every ball with heavy spin and deep.

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
Djokovic will be number 1 if he retains I think

yep.

twitter has not blown up regarding the umpire handshake, so he probably did shake her hand. Cause you know twitter would overreact on a thing like that. Still, i wonder when the next time she will umpire a Nadal match

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ItsGameTime

Cancelled
Jan 29, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This umpire was good. Nadal should follow the rules a bit more rather than complaining all the time.

Glad that there are people that are not afraid to call him out.

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
Was a physically and mentally gruelling match tonight for Thiem, I'd have zverev as the favourite in the semi. Especially with the temperature expected to be about 40 degrees or just below at the start of play. Zverev has cruised through the tournament without wasting much energy at all. Thiem has had 2 5 setters.

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
Was a physically and mentally gruelling match tonight for Thiem, I'd have zverev as the favourite in the semi. Especially with the temperature expected to be about 40 degrees or just below at the start of play. Zverev has cruised through the tournament without wasting much energy at all. Thiem has had 2 5 setters.
you should be able to pick up cheap tickets ;)

Should be a ripper and really interesting.

Back