Grand Slam Australian Open (Day 10, Wednesday)

Who is going to make the Mens Semis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

true. And he will play Novak on a cool night day. It will be a more interesting final regardless of who makes it. Someone new in Australia and a new match up overall. Exciting

Who knows, they might be playing Federer.......right....

I’m going for Federer in the first semi and Dom in the second semi

i worry about Zverevs mental strength in a final v Novak. Capable, very much so. But his record in grand slams before this tournament.....

I don't know if Thiem is capable to beat Novak on this hardcourt over 5. Its takes everything he has to beat him on clay.
This year the court is slow, it's pretty much playing like a clay court.

This year the court is slow, it's pretty much playing like a clay court.
true. And he will play Novak on a cool night day. It will be a more interesting final regardless of who makes it. Someone new in Australia and a new match up overall. Exciting

Who knows, they might be playing Federer.......right....

Just on the most famous Austrian sportspeople, I was in the car listening to SEN this evening and they had a journo on from Austria and she reckoned Thiem was third behind two skiers I’d never heard of.

yep.

twitter has not blown up regarding the umpire handshake, so he probably did shake her hand. Cause you know twitter would overreact on a thing like that. Still, i wonder when the next time she will umpire a Nadal match

i edit my post from earlier regarding the handshake i was incorrect he did shake her hand but the cameras didn‘t show it. My apologises.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rafa post match, “I honestly didn’t play a bad match.”

He's happy to admit the better player on the night won, but according to some in here he's a bad sport, sook etc. :drunk:

Rafa post match, “I honestly didn’t play a bad match.”

He's happy to admit the better player on the night won, but according to some in here he's a bad sport, sook etc. :drunk:
Good on him. I thought he played pretty average but was hard to tell how much of that was forced by Thiem pushing him around.

Back