Australian Open Day 10

Remove this Banner Ad

How about the other disgusting things he tweeted? Do you have excuses for all of them as well? Pretty pathetic isn't it.

Hopefully after all this, he keeps his ideals to himself like Isner (kind of)

Sandgren is a nobody. A journeyman getting his 15 mins atm with a limited platform. Not saying he should get a free pass from scrutiny but this world-wide vitriol on him is like picking on some pissant foot-soldier in a mafia clan. So very brave.

Ah OK! Thank you BobbyMorri, didn't see that extra tweet.
It is a text book case of being careful with social media.

some people take politics too seriously these days and it always heads to somewhere messy. it is why 90% of sports stars keep it off their social feed. I want to enjoy the sport(and this thread) without the neverending shitfights which can be called politics nowadays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sandgren is out of gas. Still, a career-defining run and one of the most unlikely quarter-finalists in recent years.

Chung v Tomas/Fed, prime time Friday night into Korea. Could be fairly big for tennis overall. We are so so lucky to have a grand slam in our country. Korea only gets 1 WTA international and an ATP Challenger.

How about the other disgusting things he tweeted? Do you have excuses for all of them as well? Pretty pathetic isn't it.

7e6e5e645267ed94a372ce37cf841d3e.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes! Chung won, so happy!!

Never been disgusted at a player like I am at Sandgren. I will never support him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back