Australian Open Day 10

Remove this Banner Ad

I am pretty sure the exact same thing happened the other day in another match. No one was complaining about the removal of the challenge then.
The player should've. Its a joke, how do you lose a challenge when you never got to actually use it?
You just described basically every player from the last ten years not named Federer, Nadal or Djokovic.
Nah. A lot of blokes aren't good enough, Berdych is. He's had the "big 4" on the ropes multiple times and let them in.

He used the challenge and the call didn't go his way (we didn't see the Hawkeye vision itself on screen), he rightfully lost the challenge.
No one seen the Hawkeye vision the umpire had the call and could of decided the outcome he should of kept his challenge

When will this changing of the guard happen? Rafa won't lose the French (unless he's injured), Federer won't lose Wimbledon. He's looking most likely to win this tournament easy.

Setting the US Open in my calendar because that's the only one I reckon won't end with a hilariously predictable result.

He used the challenge and the call didn't go his way (we didn't see the Hawkeye vision itself on screen), he rightfully lost the challenge.
Yes that's the theory on here. But nobody has actually confirmed that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely fantastic statement from Sandgren at the post match presser. :thumbsu:

I hope the pathetic people who have demonised, pressured and bullied him ahead of the biggest day of his tennis life take at least a few seconds to work out what he is saying, take it to heart, and actually learn something from it.

Yikes. How was it 'pathetic' to bring up his questionable views and his palling around with conspiracy theorists/fascists? Tried to make a martyr out of himself knowing the likelihood of him ever ascending to this level of relevance again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back