Australian Open Day 10

When will this changing of the guard happen? Rafa won't lose the French (unless he's injured), Federer won't lose Wimbledon. He's looking most likely to win this tournament easy.

Setting the US Open in my calendar because that's the only one I reckon won't end with a hilariously predictable result.
Why don't you finish this candy bar before opening the next one, you'll enjoy it more that way.

Cupid Stunt

Senior List
Feb 6, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
When will this changing of the guard happen? Rafa won't lose the French (unless he's injured), Federer won't lose Wimbledon. He's looking most likely to win this tournament easy.

Setting the US Open in my calendar because that's the only one I reckon won't end with a hilariously predictable result.

I guess it’ll happen when someone else is good enough to beat either Rafa or Fed.

It doesn’t say much for the next generation (as much as the media like to hype them up) that they can’t beat these guys who are into their 30s... and one who is closer to 40 than he is to 30.

People also have to understand that they don’t consider Rafa and Fed to be greats of the game for nothing. We are blessed to be able to see both at the same time and both playing against each other. Rather than moving them on, we should enjoy them while they are still around.

I doubt we’ll see anyone as good as the two again in our lifetimes... Maybe ever again.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

dvp15

Debutant
Jan 16, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yikes. How was it 'pathetic' to bring up his questionable views and his palling around with conspiracy theorists/fascists? Tried to make a martyr out of himself knowing the likelihood of him ever ascending to this level of relevance again.
What's pathetic is people like you labeling anyone who dares oppose your political views a fascist.

You're a far bigger fascist than he could ever dream of being.

Wolfs

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies, Hertha Berlin
If Berdych won the 1st set maybe things would have been different but noooooopeeeeeeee.

Oh well QTRs are better than nothing.

Aug 28, 2012
South Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NE Patriots, Manchester United

In 20 years when Federer finally retires

Wolfs

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Still regardless if Federer wins the whole thing (nothing against Federer but I prefer upsets or new winners), this has been a great Aussie Open

the universal

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
What's pathetic is people like you labeling anyone who dares oppose your political views a fascist.

You're a far bigger fascist than he could ever dream of being.

Expected generic "no actually YOU'RE the real fascist!" response. Look up the definition of fascism first before you fall off your horse, and perhaps the personalities that Sandgren willingly surrounds himself with on Twitter.

dvp15

Debutant
Jan 16, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Expected generic "no actually YOU'RE the real fascist!" response. Look up the definition of fascism first before you fall off your horse, and perhaps the personalities that Sandgren willingly surrounds himself with on Twitter.
You're right, you're not really a fascist, but you're very clearly a bigot.

Even then, people like you still don't understand what a fascist is, even when you're telling me to look up the definition. Bigots like yourself throw that label on anyone whose views conflict with theirs.

Wolfs

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
That's 5-0 for Federer against Berdych at the Australian Open

He never really had a chance.

Reckon on the faster US Open courts and on Wimbledon he stands a better chance.

dvp15

Debutant
Jan 16, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Chung to at least take a set off Federer. His serve might be weak but at least he knows how to change direction.

Back