Australian Open Day 10

Remove this Banner Ad

the universal

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
You're right, you're not really a fascist, but you're very clearly a bigot.

Even then, people like you still don't understand what a fascist is, even when you're telling me to look up the definition. Bigots like yourself throw that label on anyone whose views conflict with theirs.

I told you to look up the definition because last I checked, I wasn't a particularly great fan of nationalism, white supremacy, and the merger of state and corporate power. Labeling me a bigot makes greater sense - if you do indeed believe that opposing far-right political views constitutes bigotry in your mind.

Do you agree with his views?

dvp15

Debutant
Jan 16, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I told you to look up the definition because last I checked, I wasn't a particularly great fan of nationalism, white supremacy, and the merger of state and corporate power. Labeling me a bigot makes greater sense - if you do indeed believe that opposing far-right political views constitutes bigotry in your mind.

Good thing they're not far right views then, just another label people like yourself apply to those you don't like.

At least you admit you're a vile bigot.

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth

Good thing they're not far right views then, just another label people like yourself apply to those you don't like.

At least you admit you're a vile bigot.

keep to the tennis

Acinath

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 5, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond

Who cares, take it to PM. Nobody wants to read this in a tennis forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AlwaysHawks15

Premiership Player
Nov 12, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is it any wonder fed isnt interested in retiring? Same old routine win and he wasnt even at his best. Berdych once again crapped the bed when he had a chance to impose himself on the match. Theres a reason why he hasnt won a grand slam, can dish it out but when the heat is on he mentally falls apart.

I reckon Chung's going to beat Fed.
Fed will eat him alive. The shot variety might trouble him.

Federer yet again took it another level against Bredych, who was playing terrifically well and despite throwing everything at Fed including the kitchen sink, he didn't win a set.

tDNcESJ.jpg

There are two X.Wang's in the junior girls singles!!!!

This should be Chung's entrance music on Friday night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back