Australian Open Day 10

vaughany

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 23, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
When would be the last time (if ever?) that Federer plays someone in a grand slam semi final that he has never play against before?

Hopefully that makes sense.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

dvp15

Debutant
Jan 16, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Fed will eat him alive. The shot variety might trouble him.

Federer yet again took it another level against Bredych, who was playing terrifically well and despite throwing everything at Fed including the kitchen sink, he didn't win a set.
Yeah, he was really playing terrifically with all those faults serving for the first set.

Berdych is a flake. Chung has a chance. People like you who say 0% are never worth listening to.

Yeah, he was really playing terrifically with all those faults serving for the first set.

Berdych is a flake. Chung has a chance. People like you who say 0% are never worth listening to.
Federer just went up a level, that's all there is to it. He's not good enough to play god-mode Federer.

This isn't a clay court, Federer is going to exploit Chung's relatively weak serve and shorten the points as much as possible. What was it, 61 winners in this match. People said the same with Bredych in that he finally may break through but we all know what happened. I just don't think Chung is ready yet to beat Federer. You can point to the Djoker match all you like but he wasn't anywhere near fit, and had massive problems with his elbow/serve. Federer is a different beast than what Chung's played against so far.

dvp15

Debutant
Jan 16, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Federer just went up a level, that's all there is to it. He's not good enough to play god-mode Federer.

This isn't a clay court, Federer is going to exploit Chung's relatively weak serve and shorten the points as much as possible. What was it, 61 winners in this match. People said the same with Bredych in that he finally may break through but we all know what happened.
I repeat: people like you who say 0% are never worth listening to.

dvp15

Debutant
Jan 16, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We'll see mate.
Federer is rated only an 85% chance to win on Betfair. That can't be right?! After all, you're saying Chung has no chance.

Why aren't you stacking up on the Fed? I'm sure you know better than all the professionals who make a living on sports betting.

Federer is rated only an 85% chance to win on Betfair. That can't be right?! After all, you're saying Chung has no chance.

Why aren't you stacking up on the Fed? I'm sure you know better than all the professionals who make a living on sports betting.
Lol, are you seriously using a gambling company as a voice of authority? Betfair and the "experts" get it wrong many times. And I didn't say he's a 0% chance, I just said Fed will win in 3.

dvp15

Debutant
Jan 16, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Lol, are you seriously using a gambling company as a voice of authority?
Betfair is a betting exchange. Do you not know how they work?

I'm not saying they're right either, I'm just asking you why you aren't putting your money where your mouth is.
And I didn't say he's a 0% chance, I just said Fed will win in 3.
Oxymoron if I've ever seen one. If you're making a prediction, express it as such.

I hope the crowd get behind Chung just to see Roger dummy spit.

It won't happen - KIA Motors guy will.... the rest will be pro Fed!!

The disrespect shown to Rafa last year was horrible!

Federer is the GOAT, and you burn on the inside every time he wins.

He's not the GOAT - can't lay claim to having the most slam titles.... has catching up to do if he wants to level or pass Serena for one example ;)

Back