Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 10

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't ? **** Me you better call the Police ! :'(
No you don't. Since when is it acceptable to compare someone's physical appearance with that of a pig? One of the problems with the internet is people making comments like yours. Would you say that same thing to Serena's face?

Sure comment on her behaviour! But her physical appearance is off limits. Same with anyone really.

Not to mention Federer has won his slams competing against others who could still very well lay claim when their careers are over as being the Goat. Williams has largely competed against a bunch of inconsistent hacks who would not beat B Grade Mens pennant players.

Exactly. As soon as players like Davenport, Hingis, henin and Clijsters retired who had she need to def. imo if she was not stabbed Monica Seles would of been the greatest of all time. She was unstoppable from 1991-April 93. She had to defeat Graf in her prime which she was doing at the age of 16 to
19 and was defeating Navratilova, Sabatini and Sánchez Vicario at all the majors. Monica no doubt would of won 15-20 gs titles maybe more. Steffi would of ended with 15 gs

Is Serena god or something going by this thread she can do or say anything she wants and should be above criticism
She deserves criticism when her behaviour warrants it. I've criticised her before. But calling her physical appearance that of a pig has no place in this thread. I'm not going to let that slur slide without pulling it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No you don't. Since when is it acceptable to compare someone's physical appearance with that of a pig? One of the problems with the internet is people making comments like yours. Would you say that same thing to Serena's face?

Sure comment on her behaviour! But her physical appearance is off limits. Same with anyone really.

Would I say the same thing to her face ? Why the hell wouldn't I ? Her behaviour warrants it. She is a slob in both nature and appearance. End of story. If you don't like what you read on the internet then don't read it. You and some of your cohorts on this thread should stop playing the holy than thou card when it comes to appearance, race and behaviour because you were probably front and centre s**t canning Goodes on here while people were defending him for the very same reasons you believe she is vilified. Appearance, race, behaviour, opinions ? End Communacado.

Would I say the same thing to her face ? Why the hell wouldn't I ? Her behaviour warrants it. She is a slob in both nature and appearance. End of story. If you don't like what you read on the internet then don't read it. You and some of your cohorts on this thread should stop playing the holy than thou card when it comes to appearance, race and behaviour because you were probably front and centre s**t canning Goodes on here while people were defending him for the very same reasons you believe she is vilified. Appearance, race, behaviour, opinions ? End Communacado.
Piss off mate. Show some respect, nobody wants to listen to that crap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back