Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FreoRicci

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
The hell.. what happened to this thread?
The hate towards Serena. Is disgusting. No matter what you think of her, but to then speak about her appearance and say she’s overweight, a slob. That’s the line right there. That makes it personal. She’s a freaking champion. She has endured generations of tennis players yet still reign supreme. Absolute pathetic to wish someone to lose and happy because of her ‘appearnce’ Or her ‘weight’.

FreoRicci

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
I love lippy Fed wish he do it a lot more. If Rafa wasn't so OCD with his oncourt antics I would probably like him a lot more, but he is so slow.
Surprise surprise. A bandwagon federer fan. OCD is a pretty serious behavior to have, so what if a great like Nadal does it. So you don’t like him because of that? Not because of his incredible power or fitness. Ha.

Wolfs

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies, Hertha Berlin
Day 10 Seeds Out

(6) Elina Svitolina - 4940 - Defending 430 - Loses 0 - New Points: 4940
(8) Kei Nishikori - 3750 - Defending 0 - Gains 360 - New Points: 4110
(16) Milos Raonic - 1900 - Defending 10 - Gains 350 - New Points: 2250
(16) Serena Williams - 2976 - Defending 0 - Gains 430 - New Points: 3406

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Sorry I'm not a bandwagon kind of person. I hope Serena gets the 24 GS as that is what she is aiming as she wouldn't come back to play tennis. To make two GS finals show the lack of women's tennis a bit like on the men's side.

vaughany

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
The hell.. what happened to this thread?
The hate towards Serena. Is disgusting. No matter what you think of her, but to then speak about her appearance and say she’s overweight, a slob. That’s the line right there. That makes it personal. She’s a freaking champion. She has endured generations of tennis players yet still reign supreme. Absolute pathetic to wish someone to lose and happy because of her ‘appearnce’ Or her ‘weight’.
Thread has turned into a train wreck. The early finish to the actual match tonight probably didn't help. People arguing over the usual topics.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Bumpswithagrin

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
Didn't see the match but happy Pouille won as I love to see an underdog get up :)

What happened to Nishikori? Was he injured or sick? Was expecting to see the second half of that match when I got home but it was all over already :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LukeParkerno1

Make me an Admin!
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Didn't see the match but happy Pouille won as I love to see an underdog get up :)

What happened to Nishikori? Was he injured or sick? Was expecting to see the second half of that match when I got home but it was all over already :(
Groin strain early in the first set took a MTO but wasn’t getting better.

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Thigh injury ? I also think the amount of time on court during the tournament took its toll.

BobbyMorri

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Scunny, Furth
ha. just turned on after the BBL.

Jim said exactly what I was thinking. Why are he and Hewitt commentating for this match? hahaha. Did Jim ever play doubles..

Top Bottom