Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 10

Remove this Banner Ad

The gap between the Top 10 seeds is massive and one would/should expect a better game between 2 Top 10 seeds but as it stands Rafa / Joker and Fed and are just so dominant resulting in a bore fest really for the fans/ watchers on TV.

Only a fluke result really sees a player wining a grand slam against the best 3 that arguably could all hold serious claims to be labeled GOAT players.
The top 10 seeds are flattering. Lucky to be ranked so high, when they just run into Nadal, Djokovic and Federer. Not really going to make a dent.

The crowd must be horribly disappointed. All that money and not much of a match. What a shame and that's the last for the night?

Boy Day 10 has been amusing reading this thread. Well done to Pouille for defeating the servebot from Canada. What I've taken out of today is that some posters would like the top three men to retire but they are happy for Serena to stick around and win more. Along with some posters I'm happy when Serena is not competing and then others can win. I don't particularly like her as I find her fake and she is overweight.

I would like Kvitova to take the GS as my two favs have been knocked out.

Tsitsipas reminds me of Carlos Moya when he was 20 and reached the Aus Open

Boy Day 10 has been amusing reading this thread. Well done to Pouille for defeating the servebot from Canada. What I've taken out of today is that some posters would like the top three men to retire but they are happy for Serena to stick around and win more. Along with some posters I'm happy when Serena is not competing and then others can win. I don't particularly like her as I find her fake and she is overweight.

I would like Kvitova to take the GS as my two favs have been knocked out.

Tsitsipas reminds me of Carlos Moya when he was 20 and reached the Aus Open

What a terrible, horrible thing to say about a woman.

Women get equal pay yet NEVER have to endure what the men go through, never have to play a single 5-set match let alone back to back 5-setters or 3 or 4 along the journey.

I find it very disappointing that there are not more male players arguing that the men should play best of 3. Some of the top women subsidise their unjustified singles prize money by also playing doubles and mixed. NO man can physically consider such a thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hewitt and Courier commentating the doubles :O

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yes, happy to see Serena beaten, the triumph of good over evil :D

Did not think Pliskova had a hope at 5-1 down though!

Yeah I couldn’t believe it when it happened so good though

She deserves criticism when her behaviour warrants it. I've criticised her before. But calling her physical appearance that of a pig has no place in this thread. I'm not going to let that slur slide without pulling it up.
I never once called her a pig or made mention about anything other then her being a sore loser

Remove this Banner Ad

Back