• Tsitsipas in 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tsitsipas in 4

• Tsitsipas in 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He is hardly shocking at it! Has been beaten by the greatest player in this surface in Novak a few times
I never said he was bad.

I said he won it 12 years ago and it is his worst grand slam, is that statement incorrect?

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Who's this Wagner guy everyone keeps talking about

Oct 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
I don’t get why the final is on at midnight on a Wednesday.
On one hand they want to promote Alcott and giving everyone a fair go by putting him on RLA but even if the Rafa game finished slightly earlier, not many people are gonna watch it this late.
Completely pointless!

I never said he was bad.

I said he won it 12 years ago and it is his worst grand slam, is that statement incorrect?

He isn’t terrible on hard courts. I’d actually rate him on them over the grass despite him winning more on the grass. He was unlucky in the final he got injured. he should have 2.

corbies

Jul 31, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
S'roos, New Jets, Cronulla
If rafa had won, would have they showed the interview on the main channel live? I bet they would have. Give us some respect for having watched 4 hours of fantastic tennis, show the interview on the channel you showed the match. Then go to alcott.
I'm not sure they would have. Their social media was copping it for missing the 1st set of the Alcott match, they wanted to get there as quick as possible. They probably should have showed it on Gem and ****ed off whatever show they had on there at the time.

I'm not sure they would have. Their social media was copping it for missing the 1st set of the Alcott match, they wanted to get there as quick as possible. They probably should have showed it on Gem and f’ed off whatever show they had on there at the time.

Hey! The re runs of some 80’s crimes documentary is must see TV on GEM!

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
🤨 she wouldn’t even be in the top 20 manly looking women’s players. Odd call.

Take it from someone who's been fooled once or twice on Tinder, there's definitely big manly overtones in the face

I was never confident of Barty getting much further because of her limited preparation - It's tough to take off nearly a year and be ready for the rigors of GS tennis.

The Nadal VS Tsitsipas clash was very even over the five sets - Nadal's UE's were the difference.

it is a little more complicated than that. It comes from the fact that international tennis media, like Ben Rothenberg, think the scheduling at Wimbledon is "sexist". Probably, the more correct word would be weighed towards the men. They have a point that it is, but it because Wimbledon doesn't have a night session/schedule because of that.

Plus it is Ben. He always makes stories like this. It follows on to his hate of Bo5 matches and how they stuff the schedule up.

You have to be careful of Rothenberg's tweets/articles/podcasts because he always has an agenda - He is seen as a bit loopy by some of his colleagues.

Back