Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tsitsipas in 4

• Tsitsipas in 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Barty going to play in any tournaments over the next two months?

Yes - She will spend at least 6 months away - Probably base herself in Europe, travel to tournaments and play golf - The rigid Aussie quarantine system does no favors to professional Aussie sports people.

It’s only Tsisipas who is a clown against the top players in slams

Did you forget Zverev ? - Is 0-28 against top 10 players in GS's - This is why he hasn't won a slam.

They couldn't show us on the channel they've played the match on for the last 4 hours? 3 extra minutes.

The advantage of living in Hong Kong is you get a different coverage and never miss post-match interviews.

so now with Nadal out, Djokovic has finally (mathematically) secured the long awaited record at least 314 weeks as the world number one.

Even if he doesn’t win another gs one thing is for sure,, this incredible record will stay for quite a long time

MTO and toilet breaks are allowed, the media and some spectators are looking for excuses. Barty had 2 sets to re focus and win the match. We just have to accept Muchova was the better player yesterday

Yep. Dumb safe tennis is what cost her the match not a vague MTO that everyone does. If anything Barty should have used one herself

Yep. Dumb safe tennis is what cost her the match not a vague MTO that everyone does. If anything Barty should have used one herself
Exactly, she's also entitled to a toilet break especially on hot days the players are allowed to take a break.

Poor Rafa :(

And respect to Dylan Alcotts tennis career, but he's a bit over exposed.

He's an Australian playing in the Australian Open Grand Slam which he was won 7 times with a combined total of 12 grand slams. Of course he's going to get pumped up in his own country..............

If he was able bodied would he be over exposed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's an Australian playing in the Australian Open Grand Slam which he was won 7 times with a combined total of 12 grand slams. Of course he's going to get pumped up in his own country..............

ah that is not fair.. I personally don't like one person winning everything and in his field he is just as much a target as well.

love the dude but well fairness is always a bit of a poisoned challis..

ah that is not fair.. I personally don't like one person winning everything and in his field he is just as much a target as well.

he doesn't win everything? he doesn't have same dominance at the other grand slams. He just does very well in Australia, much like Novak or Nadal in the French Open.

Regardless, Dylan absolutely deserves the exposure he is getting.

Actually his interviews paint him as being a bit of a toss pot. The commercials he does (granted they're reusing last year's one this year) do him no favours.

Actually his interviews paint him as being a bit of a toss pot. The commercials he does (granted they're reusing last year's one this year) do him no favours.

I see him just as a down to earth bloke whos having fun doing what he loves.

Don't see anything he does that contributes to him being a toss pot more than any other tennis player but I guess that's subjective and opinion base.

Regardless though he's certainly not over exposed, which is what your original comment was - if he wasn't in a wheel chair he would be even more exposed.

he doesn't win everything? he doesn't have same dominance at the other grand slams. He just does very well in Australia, much like Novak or Nadal in the French Open.

Regardless, Dylan absolutely deserves the exposure he is getting.
hmm well I didn't say that he didn't deserve it.. I didn't say that I didn't like it either..

I always say that I welcome diverse situations and diverse opinions as well

carry on little petal..

hmm well I didn't say that he didn't deserve it.. I didn't say that I didn't like it either..

I always say that I welcome diverse situations and diverse opinions as well

carry on little petal..

wot?

you literally just said you didn't like it.

unfortunate Barty again failed to progress at home but she knows deep down as we all do Muchova beat her fair and square.

tbh im just glad serena got dispatched 😆

Back