BobbyMorri

Community Leader
May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Scunny, Furth
Also can we appreciate that Medvedev is the same height as some Rucks and KPFs (198cms).

His movement and court coverage for someone that height is insane.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
yeah. Has the speed of a baseline defender but a serve of a serve bot. He is a freak

Aristotle Pickett

Premium Platinum
Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
All this tournaments needs now is for this clown to come on court and sing the Macarana.

images (31).jpeg

The Cryptkeeper

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
On the decision to keep the roof open or closed, they do not.

I thought that once the roof was closed during a match that it was not to be re-opened.

What happened last night was farcical and may very well have cost FAA the match. He was on top when the disruption came.

doggies ftw

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Medvedevs so witty and cool I love how he’s such a troll xD so funny when he calls someone an idiot and claps the crowd OMG what is he thinkin? What a fun guy 😂😂😂

Blokes a ******* w***er honestly - hope we see him knocked out asap

danstar

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Medvedevs so witty and cool I love how he’s such a troll xD so funny when he calls someone an idiot and claps the crowd OMG what is he thinkin? What a fun guy 😂😂😂

Blokes a ******* w***er honestly - hope we see him knocked out asap
Hope he destroys Nadal in the final and Nadal never gets chance for #21

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FreoRicci

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Also can we appreciate that Medvedev is the same height as some Rucks and KPFs (198cms).

His movement and court coverage for someone that height is insane.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
Thought he was shorter. Damn he’s taller then Roanic, who plays like a lumbersome lanky hard server. That’s impressive.
His returning is probably the best of the last decade.

yaco55

Hall of Famer
Jul 25, 2007
hong kong
AFL Club
Essendon
Fourlis and Kubler were lucky to win that Mixed Doubles semi - It's such a benefit to have a Grand Slam in your country because it gives you the opportunity for WC's which can set up your season.

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
"I’m pleased to advise that following consideration of a request from Tennis Australia for a higher cap, the ticketed capacity of the AO has been increased to 80% for the finals on Saturday & Sunday"

I thought it was already at 100% capacity ? Because the mens and ladies finals were sold out prior to the 50% put in place ?

phantom13

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
"I’m pleased to advise that following consideration of a request from Tennis Australia for a higher cap, the ticketed capacity of the AO has been increased to 80% for the finals on Saturday & Sunday"

I thought it was already at 100% capacity ? Because the mens and ladies finals were sold out prior to the 50% put in place ?
This happened to a few events, they had to refund some patrons, everywhere claimed it was based on when youd bought your tickets but im sure the cheap seats were cleared out. FWIW i dont recall the tennis ever saying it would be 100% capacity was always subject to COVID