Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Medvedev in 3

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Medvedev in 4/5

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What point are you trying to make? The tournament referee is in charge of making sure the court is suitable to play on. At the Grand slam level this includes the roof being open or closed. Go look up the rules of the ITF.
Chill out.

What I am saying is that Tiley has his hands on everything except there’s apparently no policy on when the roof should be open or closed. Sounds absurd and leads to inconsistency.

Chill out.

What I am saying is that Tiley has his hands on everything except there’s apparently no policy on when the roof should be open or closed. Sounds absurd and leads to inconsistency.
You can blame Tiley for certain Aus open related things, that's fine.

He has nothing to do with the roof being open or not tonight, that is entirely on the tournament referee as it is at every grand slam tournament.

Screenshot_2022-01-27-00-00-08-77_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
Chill out.

There is a policy and it’s pretty easy. Closed if it starts raining the end. OR if both players agree before a match key word being both. Also can be shut in extreme heat as per the wet bulb reading (greater than 5 I think, 2 days ago it was 3.5 so this is very rare)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So stupid making the mixed doubles start at 12:30am. Starting anything after 10:30 is too late. Get them to play on an outside court FFS.
They closed Margaret Court Arena at 10:30pm. obviously, need ball kids and stuff like that. So, once they did that, the mixed was stuck on RLA.

I dont think they would care(the mixed doubles pair) I would take playing RLA with hardly anyone watching over a slightly earlier match on MC, with no one watching

So stupid making the mixed doubles start at 12:30am. Starting anything after 10:30 is too late. Get them to play on an outside court FFS.

Why? It was dumb the other night when they moved the Sabalenka match. You pay for two games not 1

And Medvedev is Aussie Mev because he loves interacting with the crowds ala Merv Hughes

Get around him!
Your constant "Aussie" shtick is so tiresome. Every thread you make the same comments/joke.

You've been running with it for years. Think it's time for some new material.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Back