Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Medvedev in 3

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Medvedev in 4/5

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Also can we appreciate that Medvedev is the same height as some Rucks and KPFs (198cms).

His movement and court coverage for someone that height is insane.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
yeah. Has the speed of a baseline defender but a serve of a serve bot. He is a freak

Very honest lol

But he is right, his fans are over the top and don't respect the opposition.

Interesting to see how the fans react to Nick in Europe and USA

The fans in the USA love Nick.

You can blame Tiley for certain Aus open related things, that's fine.

He has nothing to do with the roof being open or not tonight, that is entirely on the tournament referee as it is at every grand slam tournament.

View attachment 1316843
There is no point engaging with fools - Use your time more wisely.

On the decision to keep the roof open or closed, they do not.

I thought that once the roof was closed during a match that it was not to be re-opened.

What happened last night was farcical and may very well have cost FAA the match. He was on top when the disruption came.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's why I love the guy. Best vaudeville villain since his compatriot Kafelnikov from 20 odd years ago
He has won me over for sure. However he has plenty of time and l'll be cheerung for Rafa if he gets ti play in final. Otherwise Med. He is a funny bloke.

Also can we appreciate that Medvedev is the same height as some Rucks and KPFs (198cms).

His movement and court coverage for someone that height is insane.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
Thought he was shorter. Damn he’s taller then Roanic, who plays like a lumbersome lanky hard server. That’s impressive.
His returning is probably the best of the last decade.

Medvedevs so witty and cool I love how he’s such a troll xD so funny when he calls someone an idiot and claps the crowd OMG what is he thinkin? What a fun guy 😂😂😂

Blokes a ******* w***er honestly - hope we see him knocked out asap
tennisgifs-tennis.gif

Fourlis and Kubler were lucky to win that Mixed Doubles semi - It's such a benefit to have a Grand Slam in your country because it gives you the opportunity for WC's which can set up your season.

"I’m pleased to advise that following consideration of a request from Tennis Australia for a higher cap, the ticketed capacity of the AO has been increased to 80% for the finals on Saturday & Sunday"

I thought it was already at 100% capacity ? Because the mens and ladies finals were sold out prior to the 50% put in place ?

"I’m pleased to advise that following consideration of a request from Tennis Australia for a higher cap, the ticketed capacity of the AO has been increased to 80% for the finals on Saturday & Sunday"

I thought it was already at 100% capacity ? Because the mens and ladies finals were sold out prior to the 50% put in place ?
This happened to a few events, they had to refund some patrons, everywhere claimed it was based on when youd bought your tickets but im sure the cheap seats were cleared out. FWIW i dont recall the tennis ever saying it would be 100% capacity was always subject to COVID

Back