• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

AdelaideGT

Club Legend
Sep 1, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
A couple of Aussie doubles players (Peers/Hunter) went out in the men's/women's doublers today.

But the scratch-team of Hijikata/Kubler taking out the #1 seeds and making the semis is the 2023 version of the 'Special Ks'

And another first-time pairing of Gadecki/Polmans also with a decent chance of reaching the mixed final.

Gadecki has neve been much of a doubles player so quite a surprise. Same could be said of Rinky & Jason lol

Sep 19, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Can someone explain how you can have a 'bad hamstring' and still play crazy good tennis without it tearing.
Reaching at full stretch etc, would just make it worse and at some point it would just fail wouldn't it? Hamstrings just don't seem like the type of injury you can continue with? Have we ever heard of an AFL player with a bad hamstring continuing to play week after week? Just strap it up and play on?

Can someone explain how you can have a 'bad hamstring' and still play crazy good tennis without it tearing.
Reaching at full stretch etc, would just make it worse and at some point it would just fail wouldn't it? Hamstrings just don't seem like the type of injury you can continue with? Have we ever heard of an AFL player with a bad hamstring continuing to play week after week? Just strap it up and play on?

He’s playing a completely different style he literally wouldn’t be doing that if he doesn’t have a small injury. Standing at least a metre further up, his error rate is a lot higher. Shorter the points the more it protects him, he’s possibly half looked at the draw and said you know what I can be aggressive and get to the final and then if I need to go more defensive I can in a final. So it’s probably a bit of A and a bit of B. I do feel he was genuinely hurt in the first 2 rounds.

May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
RobbyRoy I'll reply here as I got banned from the other thread.

People care because they want Djokovic out by hook or by crook, If it wasn't the injury talk they'd be simply saying the 3 year ban from Australia should have been upheld.

RobbyRoy I'll reply here as I got banned from the other thread.

People care because they want Djokovic out by hook or by crook, If it wasn't the injury talk they'd be simply saying the 3 year ban from Australia should have been upheld.

Pretty much. Honestly it’s like clockwork, they should be thankful they found a way for him not to win last year lol

So the Australian Open are hiding certain flags.....

But yet they won't get involved in the Peng Shuai situation!

What has the Australian Open got to do with the Peng Shuai situation? I understand that Craig Tiley is a powerful person, but I doubt he holds much sway with the Chinese leaders.

Back