Grand Slam Australian Open (Day 11, Thursday)

Novak v Fed.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

I already do a variation of that - punch the chest twice then do a finger point (crowd or where the goals are!). Pretty sure he did that a few years ago as well :p

For such an enthralling tournament I think it's going to end up quite a fizzer. Djokovic in straight sets against Zcerev/Thiem.

Federer could probably play for a few more years reaching semis/quarters and consistently pick up 6 figures every grand slam (which is more than what most tennis players could hope for).

Unfortunately one last slam is likely out of reach.

For such an enthralling tournament I think it's going to end up quite a fizzer. Djokovic in straight sets against Zcerev/Thiem.

Federer could probably play for a few more years reaching semis/quarters and consistently pick up 6 figures every grand slam (which is more than what most tennis players could hope for).

Wimbledon is his only chance and boy jeez he’ll need luck

Yeah hard not to see last year at Wimbledon as his last chance to beat Novak in a slam.

Djokovic going out early could give him a chance at a surprise slam. Hard to see it happening though.

H2H records since the beginning of 2011

Djokovic 21 Federer 10
Djokovic 22 Nadal 10

He might end up blowing everyone away in slams won. Fed probably won't win another one and Nadal mostly just banks on winning the french. Djoker could go on a multi-year domination.

And he looked miles off all tournament. Either age is finally affecting him even consistently against lower ranked players or the hip/groin whatever it was had a major impact on his game.

His lack of preparation cost him I think. Good on him for choosing family time but it was always going to catch up with him.

WOW I was listening to both semi finals on AO radio and got the feeling that Ash was extremely nervous and I kept thinking stop slicing. I'm over that shot. There will be other chances she is only 23 and to be honest she has only been back playing for a couple of years. As for the other semi I want to slap Simona arrghhh. She was my second hope to win. Don't really like Kenin, she talks too fast, can't stand her serve motion and all her fist pumping. I'll go for Mugs to win the final she is on a two slam win with Conchita, great move in hiring Conchita back.

As for the semi with Zevrev and Thiem don't mind who wins and I would love one of them to win it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back