Australian Open Day 11

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ChookMFC

Club Legend
AFL Club
Melbourne
Amazing match. Going for Halep in the final for sure. Poor Kerber. After a horror 2017, I would have loved for her to take it home again in the place where she won her maiden grand slam tournament. But alas it was not to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snarls Barkley

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, West Ham
Awesome match. Happy Halep got through, she deserves to win a grand slam after a couple of successful years on the tour. Should be a good game on Saturday night. Hopefully Halep has some k’s left in her legs

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man Utd, Atlanta Hawks
Wow! I just saw the scoreline. Had to leave halfway through the 2nd set. What an epic score in the 3rd. So happy for halep and Wozniacki in that one of them are finally going to claim a grand slam.

The womens tournament has been sensational and this should be lauded and promoted, instead of just a fed fest.

AFL Club
Geelong
Well I will admit that was an absorbing contest...as others have said not high standard but two gutsy competitors. Neither good enough to win but someone had to. Felt Halep had the edge but personally I prefer Kerber...needs a few more strings to the bow. I only watched the third set. Female commentators are shite and the grunting screaming is abysmal. CW looked kind of cute today.

Acinath

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
Cilic in 3 sets. Edmund's nerves might get the better of him. I think Cilic would love to get to the final and make amends for the Wimbledon final of last year.
Tipping Cilic too, but whatever happens, Edmund should be bloody proud of his efforts this tournament. Has been career changing.

Thrawn

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Carlton
Am I the only one who doesn't give a **** about what these football players think? This is the tennis, not AFL. Couldn't give a **** about these interviews that eat up the first points of games. And I'm sure the tennis players watching or tennis fans overseas don't give a **** about J Kennedy's opinions either.

Top Bottom