Australian Open Day 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing match. Going for Halep in the final for sure. Poor Kerber. After a horror 2017, I would have loved for her to take it home again in the place where she won her maiden grand slam tournament. But alas it was not to be.

A former world #1 vs current world #1 one of which will be an eventual first time GS Champion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I will admit that was an absorbing contest...as others have said not high standard but two gutsy competitors. Neither good enough to win but someone had to. Felt Halep had the edge but personally I prefer Kerber...needs a few more strings to the bow. I only watched the third set. Female commentators are shite and the grunting screaming is abysmal. CW looked kind of cute today.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a s**t about what these football players think? This is the tennis, not AFL. Couldn't give a * about these interviews that eat up the first points of games. And I'm sure the tennis players watching or tennis fans overseas don't give a s**t about J Kennedy's opinions either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back