Australian Open Day 11

Acinath

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
Am I the only one who doesn't give a **** about what these football players think? This is the tennis, not AFL. Couldn't give a **** about these interviews that eat up the first points of games. And I'm sure the tennis players watching or tennis fans overseas don't give a **** about J Kennedy's opinions either.
Agreed.

I still care more about JPKs opinions over Sam Frost's opinions though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kaiserchief13

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
Am I the only one who doesn't give a **** about what these football players think? This is the tennis, not AFL. Couldn't give a **** about these interviews that eat up the first points of games. And I'm sure the tennis players watching or tennis fans overseas don't give a **** about J Kennedy's opinions either.
Overseas feeds don't get the same feed necessarily - depends what country

ozgamer

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings
Ch7 will force whatever **** down our throats as long as they are the broadcasters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man Utd, Atlanta Hawks
Fantastic effort from the Colombians. They dismantled groth yesterday and played some really great doubles tennis tonight.

Top Bottom