Australian Open Day 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only one who doesn't give a s**t about what these football players think? This is the tennis, not AFL. Couldn't give a **** about these interviews that eat up the first points of games. And I'm sure the tennis players watching or tennis fans overseas don't give a s**t about J Kennedy's opinions either.

Agreed.

I still care more about JPKs opinions over Sam Frost's opinions though.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a s**t about what these football players think? This is the tennis, not AFL. Couldn't give a **** about these interviews that eat up the first points of games. And I'm sure the tennis players watching or tennis fans overseas don't give a s**t about J Kennedy's opinions either.
Overseas feeds don't get the same feed necessarily - depends what country

Ch7 will force whatever s**t down our throats as long as they are the broadcasters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back