Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 11

How Many Sets will Aslan Win Tonight

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Novak was just lucky he got the easy side of the draw. Rafa had to play Tsitsipas and if he won then Medvedev to get to Novak. Novak got Zverev who isn’t a threat at all and now a qualifier to get to the final. If Rafa had that side I’d be laughing...but still hope Aslan can cause the biggest upset in tennis history!!

Say what!

He’s had the worst draw a number 1 seed has ever got! Was the worst nightmare as a Novak fan

Aug 24, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Novak was just lucky he got the easy side of the draw. Rafa had to play Tsitsipas and if he won then Medvedev to get to Novak. Novak got Zverev who isn’t a threat at all and now a qualifier to get to the final. If Rafa had that side I’d be laughing...but still hope Aslan can cause the biggest upset in tennis history!!

So true.

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
...but still hope Aslan can cause the biggest upset in tennis history!!
Now that's an interesting topic. Biggest upset in tennis. I think the first that comes to mind is when hingis lost to jelena Dokic in the 1st round of wimbledon in 1999. Hingis the #1 seed and no idea what a 16 year old Dokic was ranked.

Drummond

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Red Wings
I’m away (sigh) and can’t watch. Haven’t been able to for 2 days. Are there crowds? I’m guessing they’ll be going against Novak tonight? Or do the muppets actually want a reasonable final?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
I’m away (sigh) and can’t watch. Haven’t been able to for 2 days. Are there crowds? I’m guessing they’ll be going against Novak tonight? Or do the muppets actually want a reasonable final?
50% capacity allowed. Tickets still available tonight.
On tickets for tonight, cheapest started at 190 for the last 3 rows on the top deck on the side. All the way up to 700 for the most expensive.

Ticket prices outrageous these days for quarters, semis and finals.

Just the round where he was supposedly injured but that was against Fritz. Going into that match I would of thought he’d win in straights.

The one before that was just as bad!

Back