Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Red Wings
Can’t get into RLA without a ticket.
I meant the ground pass people. I hope they were leaving. Turns out it was a lot of the RLA ticketed people leaving which is a shame and quite frankly weird. Why pay for one match, especially given it wasn’t even late when this one started.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
I'm sure some overseas broadcasters would have approached Jelena to see if she is interested in doing commentary (as she is very good) but she doesn't seem interested.

With Channel 9 having the rights to the Slams (and the AO season) she seems more comfortable just doing it down here including calling matches from RG, Wimby or NY from some studio downunder). I guess 10 weeks or so of work a year is enough to pay her bills.
Hope that she can be a commentator / guru on Twitter during rest of season.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
I meant the ground pass people. I hope they were leaving. Turns out it was a lot of the RLA ticketed people leaving which is a shame and quite frankly weird. Why pay for one match, especially given it wasn’t even late when this one started.
Yeah. Ground pass can’t get you into RLA, so it was people that paid for that match only. Weird!
I get if it’s midnight but not 9.30-10pm?

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
Yeah. Ground pass can’t get you into RLA, so it was people that paid for that match only. Weird!
I get if it’s midnight but not 9.30-10pm?
They probably didn't pay for it. Probably corporates tickets.

Tight set. Maybe this could go to a 3rd set for once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back