Australian Open - Day 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Novak Djokovic vs. Stan Wawrinka. Not before 7.30pm. H2H 16-3 to Novak - Despite the record everyone is excited about this match after their last two they have had here and the 4 5 set matches they played against each other. Djokovic did blitz him at the World Tour Finals. Key here will be how Stan comes out, if his shotmaking is on, it's deadly but Djokovic great athletic ability should keep the rallies interesting. I'm going Novak in 4.

Last edited:

I didn't see it occur during the match last night but apparently Kim Sears (Murray missus) is under the media spotlight for shouting out loud
"F**king have it, you Czech flash f**k"

Last edited:
I didn't see it occur during the match last night but apparently Kim Sears (Murray missus) is under the media spotlight for shouting out loud
"F**king have it, you Czech flash f**k"
From where I was sitting I actually did see Kim making some comments and gesturing towards Andy Murray but of course I was too far back to hear what she actually said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Wawrinka wins a set and I'm far from convinced he will- Novak is in ridiculous form
But he's sometimes Mr Choker in these big matches. Plays so damn passive against Stan at the start of the match, then wakes up and plays much better tennis.

Novak has barely raised a sweat this tournament.

He'll get it done in straights I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back