Halep or Wozniacki?

• Halep

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Wozniacki

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Phenomenonal grand slam final.

I have goosebumps, I just wanted to watch this match without being on here and thrilled for both the girls that they put on such a display. Depth of groundstrokes, angles, running balls down, best either has served in a slam final.

Completely shattered for halep. 3 slam finals and she has been a great chance in all of them. If I'm to be completely honest, I think halep deserved the title today. She was much more attacking and aggressive than Wozniacki.

What a match. What a final.

God Basil is such an amateur, embarrassing that this is international
I think we took Bruce McAvaney & Craig Willis for granted for so many years.
Now we have cringe factor dished up by ch7. Luckily Basil got through relatively unscathed tonight.
(no mispronounced names or trip ups)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not sure we need a runners up trophy. I wouldn't be that thrilled having 3 big silver dishes in my house as a reminder of the most devastating moments in my career

Hamish interviewing Woz in 5mins time in the studio

Not sure we need a runners up trophy. I wouldn't be that thrilled having 3 big silver dishes in my house as a reminder of the most devastating moments in my career

I mean looking back you realise that it is a massive achievement. Not many players can do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't think I'd ever see Woz win a Grand Slam and given her gamestyle I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it ... but well done to her regardless.

This walk to the studio...fair trek!
Feels like they are making her walk halfway back to Denmark!

Back