Grand Slam Australian Open (Day 14, Mens Final)

Thiem v Djokovic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Only about four hours until I have the pleasure of deleting the useless AO app. I won't miss having to constantly restart my phone when the app freezes.

Only about four hours until I have the pleasure of deleting the useless AO app. I won't miss having to constantly restart my phone when the app freezes.

Worst app ever

French Ipen and Wimbledon app are good

what's the main reason you have it for? if its just scores, then I recommend flashscore australia

none of the grand slam apps have been good and I haven't bothered with them for years

what's the main reason you have it for? if its just scores, then I recommend flashscore australia

none of the grand slam apps have been good and I haven't bothered with them for years

Disagree the French Open and Wimbledon ones are very good. They get updated though

Nerves played a big part. Purcell struggled to volley but they now have a chance to build on what just happened. Before this tournament they'd played 3 ATP matches.

Just happy I didn’t pay for that session lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will the 6 year trend (2002, 2008, 2014) of a first time Aus Open Champion be broken tonight?

Thiem has to do what Roger couldn't do the other night and that is win the first set.. go after it and take it to Novak, he has the power and shotplay to be able to do that at least

Couldn't the AO get a better act than Human Nature. In fact the dj has been woeful. The best dj on the tennis circuit is the one at Hamburg.

Congrats to Kenin in winning the women's final. Could the players please remove their hats, visors etc when they accept the trophy I want to see their face. Kenin bores me with her silly serve motion.

I'm not sure if playing at 7.30pm is a good time to start a match that has the potential to go over three hours.

Back