Grand Slam Australian Open (Day 14, Mens Final)

Thiem v Djokovic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha, you sure he wasn't distracted by his wedding ring swinging around on his shoelace? Murray's a professional choker, no need to get sour grapes. :$

The biggest joke is Novak gifting that muppet 2 grand slams. How he managed to lose those is a mystery of the highest order

The biggest joke is Novak gifting that muppet 2 grand slams. How he managed to lose those is a mystery of the highest order
Murray won Wimbledon in 2013 because he was gifted his annual British-approved easy draw, and Djokovic got burned out playing Del Potro in the semi.

Hahaha, you sure he wasn't distracted by his wedding ring swinging around on his shoelace? Murray's a professional choker, no need to get sour grapes. :$
I couldn't care less for Murray or whoever he was playing that night, if you watched it Novak was stumbling between points almost falling over yet once he got in front he was fine.

It was intentional cheating imo and I'll never have any respect for the guy.

So the doctor actually said he was dehydrated and thought he’s suffering from a few different things.

Can the lame agendas against Novak finally stop?

I couldn't care less for Murray or whoever he was playing that night, if you watched it Novak was stumbling between points almost falling over yet once he got in front he was fine.

It’s not the first time he’s stumbled. I love him, but the guy’s diet is trash. I’ll never understand why so many people think a plant-based diet is actually beneficial to them.

Yeah ok kid, he totally cheated himself to victory by "almost falling over"... :drunk:

It’s not the first time he’s stumbled. I love him, but the guy’s diet is trash. I’ll never understand why so many people think a plant-based diet is actually beneficial to them.
I didn't watch tonight's game, was he falling over again?

Murray won Wimbledon in 2013 because he was gifted his annual British-approved easy draw, and Djokovic got burned out playing Del Potro in the semi.

Novak still played abysmal and the US Open was even worse

I didn't watch tonight's game, was he falling over again?

Seemed pretty lethargic for a good hour and a half basically since 4-4 in the first. Was lucky to get the first set imo

However he outplayed Thiem the last two sets.

So the doctor actually said he was dehydrated and thought he’s suffering from a few different things.

Can the lame agendas against Novak finally stop?

You know the excuses won’t stop. It is what it is. So used to it anyway.

You know the excuses won’t stop. It is what it is. So used to it anyway.
I just find it genuinely mind boggling how people think any player would intentionally throw two sets away because of a fake injury.

These people really need to watch Yastremska more closely. THAT is what a cheater looks like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just find it genuinely mind boggling how people think any player would intentionally throw two sets away because of a fake injury.

These people really need to watch Yastremska more closely. THAT is what a cheater looks like.

It’s also been years since Novak has taken a MTO. Now his diet sucks but that’s not the point.

Yastremska is an utter shocker.

Haha, you got to feel for Novak. The guy is the greatest AO player of all time by a mile, hasn't done anything wrong, congratulates and hugs Dylan Alcott on court for winning the wheelchair tennis, and the crowd still don't like him.

Djokovic is just a natural villain. Even though Federer is like 10 times more smug, average joes still cheer for him like madmen over Djok.
Dylan Alcott is a little s**t. born in East Hampton and went to one of the most expensive and blue blood private schools in the country. loves getting full of drugs at festivals and hanging on to a bunch of instagram skanks. if you've ever seen that Inbetweeners where there's that guy in the wheelchair who Will hates, he's just like that. like just because he's got a physical disability, doesn't mean he's excluded from a very privileged life. or. you know. is a total campaigner.

You can take De Minaur out. The others yep.
To be fair, hes only 20 and been ranked as high as 18, is there a reason you'd take him out? Perhaps his game is not "big" enough to win a slam but weve seen plenty of battlers and warriors go deep into tournaments before.

To be fair, hes only 20 and been ranked as high as 18, is there a reason you'd take him out? Perhaps his game is not "big" enough to win a slam but weve seen plenty of battlers and warriors go deep into tournaments before.

Not enough weapons period. He battles and competes but so did David Ferrer for instance. You need weapons ideally on both wings. What’s his weapon? Kyrgios despite being a mental head case is more likely to win one as he has weapons to hit players off the court.

Djokovic has also returned to the #1 ranking.

He needs at least 35 more weeks to equal and surpass Federer as the player with the most weeks at #1.

You’d think he’d have to do that between now and mid next year. He’ll strategically miss tournaments to make him ready for Slams from 2021 onwards

images

Australian Open 2005 (Safin defeats Djokovic 6-0 6-2 6-1 on his Slam debut)

20DnwrzyBFOXpbZKoe9iCNeh4ox2iN-KKmX0FcybMRmImnP4qC_8BC5MztcfP7OUmdzlBCGwOcYUaDRwZVDHY0ZCwWoBt4du1zFH4vg

Australian Open 2020 (Safin presenting Djokovic with the trophy)

Is a "pathetic" crowd just one who cheers against your favourite player.

the crowd was fair, created a good atmosphere and didn't too have idiots calling out or yelling random

just wanted to post this again, cause it is awesome and is somewhat relevant. (well, not really)

Yeah this thread is such a tiresome read. Filled with people whinging about the crowd. Where’s the actual tennis talk?

Same thing happens every year when the Novak fanboys get upset. Crowd whinging honestly needs its own thread.

Back